Where my Promised Neverland fans at?

Feel free to discuss anything related to the series here, just know that others will be posting spoilers!

Did you like the conclusion of the first season? 

What moment was the most terrifying for you?

What surprises were you not expecting?

Notice any plot holes?

Fell free to answer any or all of these questions. Or none 🤣 just getting the conversation going 😉

I was pretty satisfied with season one. I really liked Emma's and Ray's characters, but I might have to have someone explain what exactly was going on during some scenes.

Spoiler

Something that bothered me about Promised Neverland was Norman's character. It kind of flip-flops a lot, which makes sense because he was trying to deceive Mom, but it didn't make sense to me to try to deceive Ray. I wasn't sure what the point of keeping Ray out of the plan was.

• Like 2
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I really enjoyed the 1st Season & I love the fact that there was SO much suspense with no jumpscares or even showing the demons very much. There was authentic tension in every episode & my stomach was in knots the whole time. Norman is the GOAT in my opinion but I also like Emma, Ray, & Phil. Seriously, Phil is just too adorable! I'm looking forward to Season 2! 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

We are all intrigued even after the complete first season 😂 

I’m actually more intrigued now to find out about the “outside” and how things got that way.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 hour ago, Ohiotaku said:

I’m actually more intrigued now to find out about the “outside” and how things got that way.

Exactly! Like seriously...what the heck happened???

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

waaaaahhh i enjoyed the first season! im super pumped for the second, but im really bummed it got postponed. as long as everyone keeps safe it aighty though. 

the anime has such a different tone compared to the manga! or, maybe its ust the actual animation, hearing their voices, and the music that does it. 

either way im really excited to see what happens with iy

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

Won't (try to) spoil anything but I was truly surprised at the story, and can't wait for the second part to air. I know a lot of people pshaw it but I feel the first part is really is worth the watch. At this point though, I will reserve my overall opinion until the rest of it airs because it could all go downhill from the end of the first season. A note: Really shocked at the particular exiting of one of the children as I didn't expect that to happen. (Closest thing to a spoiler I've got without actually spoiling it).

• Like 2

I wasn't aware this got postponed-- but also, totally expected given current events. I'll thankfully be plenty busy in the meantime, and there is always tons of other anime out there to watch while we wait for the ones we're excited about!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...