What is the Weebest thing you'e ever done?

Ashukatski

I suck at dancing, I am awful at it. Like even the cha cha slide is terribly challenging for me.

I SPENT A WHOLE SUMMER LEARNING THE HARE HARE YUKAI AND PERFORMED IT FOR MY GIRLFRIEND AT THE TIME

please invent a time machine so i can go back and shoot myself

It was great fun : D

• Funny 1

• 1 year later...

Ok so this story is not about me but about my friend... To summarize it he wore the atatsuki uniform for half a year      EVERY DAY EVEN WHEN HE WAS AT SCHOOL!!!!!!

He is on another level. 

• Wow 1

• 3 weeks later...

Well recently I got a kamino as a Christmas present and I wore it all through New Years. I also had a toy money that I carried around. I got some weird looks but I think I looked pretty good. Lol

• 5 months later...

Lets see...

I used to be OBSESSED with Team Rocket. Once I was playing Chinese whispers with my friends and I literally recited to whole Team Rocket motto. In Chinese whispers. *cri*

I used to (and still do) make Danganronpa references on a daily basis. Like, I would write 11037 all over all my school work. I'd go around and just be like 'Kamakura! Kamakura! Yas queen!' 'Junko f(quack)ing Enoshima!' and all that. I'd constantly mimick the sprites. I think I really concerned some of my friends.

My friend bought be an Asuna Yuuki Funko Pop for Christmas and gave it to me early at school (I gave her an old Shopkin xD). So all day I was really excited and was constantly taking about SAO.

Naruto running up and down hills. How fun.

Probably some other stuff too, idk 🤷‍♀️

• Like 1

Seeing the Macross Frontier movies at the cinema last month. The 1st one had maybe a dozen people in the theater, the 2nd maybe 7 :P 

Still wearing anime t-shirts & hoodies in public on weekends at my age.

Watching 12 - 20 anime series per season for the past 5 years.

• Like 1

These two I did some years ago.

Went to an anime con just so I could visit the dealers room.

Travelled into central London once a month to visit a certain Sci-Fi shop just to see what anime stuff I could get. (this might not sound too weebish, but NO ONE in their right mind travels to Tottenham Court Road tube station in the evening rush hour)

More recently I watch between 5 and 6 anime episodes a day. Now that might sound a lot, but I watch them while eating my lunch and evening meal and 3 episodes is about 1 hour 15 minutes and just the right length for lunch time and dinner time. I used to watch TV, but the programmes that are on at lunch time and early evening are a bit dull and boring.

• Agree 2

10 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

More recently I watch between 5 and 6 anime episodes a day. Now that might sound a lot, but I watch them while eating my lunch and evening meal and 3 episodes is about 1 hour 15 minutes and just the right length for lunch time and dinner time. I used to watch TV, but the programmes that are on at lunch time and early evening are a bit dull and boring.

I don’t even have cable anymore, just streaming services & a good 90% of what I watch is anime now.

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 3

.....My favorite anime is Digimon Tamers. I watched the dub first as it premiered on Fox Kids from 2001-2002...

Last fall I started watching Tamers again. .... Exactly twenty years to the day... each episode when it premiered, 20 years ago...

9 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

I don’t even have cable anymore, just streaming services & a good 90% of what I watch is anime now.

I must be very near the 90% mark as well, and that's likely to increase because my favourite TV programme ends this week.

• Like 1