What is the Weebest thing you'e ever done?

Ashukatski

Alright ladies and gentlemen, it's time we confront the past and tell the tales that should not be told. What is the biggest weeb move you've ever done? It can be anything from trying to water bend the water in a public pool or Naruto running away from the cops in your local mall for trying to cast Jutsu on the people shopping within it. Bring it.

tenor.gif

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Oh no 🤣🤣🤣

Okay.. when I was in middle school, watching Rurouni Kenshin on toonami after school, I set up an outdoor training area resembling Yahikos and used an old broom handle to practice kenshins sword draw/ attack. It was pretty awesome and I attribute that to my ability to slice an object in half when thrown into the air with a short sword today 😁

Probably more memories to come- and still really weebish, so making more all the time 🤣

Great thread topic btw. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Disclaimer: Please do not try and Naruto run from regular police, but do feel free to Naruto run from a mall cop.

What have I done?  Hmm...I dunno if I've ever done anything particularly "weeb" before.  Did see a Ryuuko Matoi cosplayer sitting in handcuffs in the backseat of a Military Police car once though.  Don't recommend doing whatever it was that she did to re-experience that.

now you're just making me curious XD I can only wonder what the cosplayer did to get arrested.

14 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Oh no 🤣🤣🤣

Okay.. when I was in middle school, watching Rurouni Kenshin on toonami after school, I set up an outdoor training area resembling Yahikos and used an old broom handle to practice kenshins sword draw/ attack. It was pretty awesome and I attribute that to my ability to slice an object in half when thrown into the air with a short sword today 😁

Probably more memories to come- and still really weebish, so making more all the time 🤣

Great thread topic btw. 

I feel that, I used to go out into the woods and train with a sword, using the woods as a training course to enhance my skills. I was aspiring to be like Akame from Akame Ga Kill! XD Good times, really.

And thanks, I thought it would be a fun topic to discuss XD

Edited by Ashukatski
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Disclaimer: Please do not try and Naruto run from regular police, but do feel free to Naruto run from a mall cop.

What have I done?  Hmm...I dunno if I've ever done anything particularly "weeb" before.  Did see a Ryuuko Matoi cosplayer sitting in handcuffs in the backseat of a Military Police car once though.  Don't recommend doing whatever it was that she did to re-experience that.

She probably got arrested for cosplaying and being out of regs 🤣🤣🤣👍 fr I don’t know if an MP would actually arrest someone for that, but still, you know she was probably violating the UCMJ with whatever she was wearing 

16 minutes ago, Seshi said:

She probably got arrested for cosplaying and being out of regs 🤣🤣🤣👍 fr I don’t know if an MP would actually arrest someone for that, but still, you know she was probably violating the UCMJ with whatever she was wearing 

That could very well be the situation. Honestly that would suck. Cosplaying seems to be a really fun hobby so being arrested for something you like would be a lot of crap XD

2 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Sorry, didn't mean to derail.  But no, the cosplayer was not part of the military.  She was a civilian - not under obligation of the UCMJ - nor under obligations of any U.S. Code - other than the one of not taking pictures near military installations, and not RUNNING when you're being told to stop.  Liquid was involved.

Anyway...

Yes.  Kamehameha kickballs.  Somehow saying Kamehameha before kicking a ball was supposed to make it a more powerful kick. :P

Ok, now thats epic. XD

You sir would slay all the kick ball competitors if they put you on the field. XD

i am a fashion designer, i selected anime as one of my design project ..well lets just say, talking about your favourite anime and trying to explain them why you watch and watch you watch, while everyone is staring at you,,is a huge pain!!! 

• Funny 1

I have tried to Naruto run before tbh. It doesn't work very well and I went crashing to the ground, in front of my friends, and slid across the pavement and got cut up pretty bad lmao.

That aside, I used to wear my Naruto headband on my head like Sakura as a headband quite often thinking I looked really cool x_x

This was all when I was like 15-16 years old. I haven't really done anything strange like that in present years lol.

• Funny 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

5 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

By falling on them?  Creative.  "The Seshi Shuffle" - or rather...Scrubble in this case.

Yah... if I forget there’s a wet spot I will fall

Cute little 16yo Sofi ^_^

• Funny 1

We had a trampoline when I was younger and me and my friends would do "DBZ moves" on it to each other. I sprayed my Father once as well with a water hose screaming KAMEHAMEHA. It was Winter.

I've cosplayed as well but I wouldn't really consider that as weird since a lot of people enjoy it.

• Funny 2

5 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

We had a trampoline when I was younger and me and my friends would do "DBZ moves" on it to each other. I sprayed my Father once as well with a water hose screaming KAMEHAMEHA. It was Winter.

I've cosplayed as well but I wouldn't really consider that as weird since a lot of people enjoy it.

Sounds really fun 😁 I’ve got a trampoline now, so I need to try that lol jk. I do kick balls on the trampoline while making karate sounds *hiya* for fun when I play with my nephews and daughter though

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Sounds really fun 😁 I’ve got a trampoline now, so I need to try that lol jk. I do kick balls on the trampoline while making karate sounds *hiya* for fun when I play with my nephews and daughter though

Got hurt and thrown off so many times doing that haha. We didn't have a safety net around it. Fun times though.

8 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Right! Kids these days are much more protected 😁

That's gonna make me sound like an old guy. "Back in my day we didnt have no gosh darned nets to save us we fell on the ground and broke our ribs like men!"

• Funny 1

4 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Yes, like men!  We punch each other in the face just for fun.

28467908_10155064113657364_4016726564387866593_n.jpg.632d9425e85b51ca73f3c61d653ad233.jpg

spacer.png

While dressed up in cosplay like karate ninjas.

• Like 1

40+ years from now you are going to have really old people still cosplaying in their favorite outfits or the elderly trying to Naruto run and Kamahameha each other in the nursing homes.

• Funny 2

I'm looking forward to the Neko dancing too. Old grandmas in cat ears in the nursing home dance hall screaming, "This is lit!!", "This place is fire!". "I'm feeling so woke right now!".

Ok then, time to tell the truth of what's not to be told... HERE ARE SOME OF THE WEEB THINGS THAT I'VE DONE IN MY LIFE

1. NARUTO RUN FROM SCHOOL TO THE HIGHWAY

2. DANCE THE CHIKA DANCE INSIDE THE CLASSROOM

3. DOING THE JOTARO/DIO SCENE WITH MY FRIENDS

THERE'S QUITE A LOT BUT THAT'S ALL I CAN TELL.... FOR NOW...

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

2 hours ago, KeyDee said:

Ok then, time to tell the truth of what's not to be told... HERE ARE SOME OF THE WEEB THINGS THAT I'VE DONE IN MY LIFE

1. NARUTO RUN FROM SCHOOL TO THE HIGHWAY

2. DANCE THE CHIKA DANCE INSIDE THE CLASSROOM

3. DOING THE JOTARO/DIO SCENE WITH MY FRIENDS

You just reminded me that I used to practice the fusion dance with my friends.... Fuuuuu......sionn..haa!

lol