Jump to content
Ashukatski

What is the Weebest thing you'e ever done?

Recommended Posts

Alright ladies and gentlemen, it's time we confront the past and tell the tales that should not be told. What is the biggest weeb move you've ever done? It can be anything from trying to water bend the water in a public pool or Naruto running away from the cops in your local mall for trying to cast Jutsu on the people shopping within it. Bring it.

tenor.gif

  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Disclaimer: Please do not try and Naruto run from regular police, but do feel free to Naruto run from a mall cop.

What have I done?  Hmm...I dunno if I've ever done anything particularly "weeb" before.  Did see a Ryuuko Matoi cosplayer sitting in handcuffs in the backseat of a Military Police car once though.  Don't recommend doing whatever it was that she did to re-experience that.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh no 🤣🤣🤣

Okay.. when I was in middle school, watching Rurouni Kenshin on toonami after school, I set up an outdoor training area resembling Yahikos and used an old broom handle to practice kenshins sword draw/ attack. It was pretty awesome and I attribute that to my ability to slice an object in half when thrown into the air with a short sword today 😁

Probably more memories to come- and still really weebish, so making more all the time 🤣

Great thread topic btw. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Disclaimer: Please do not try and Naruto run from regular police, but do feel free to Naruto run from a mall cop.

What have I done?  Hmm...I dunno if I've ever done anything particularly "weeb" before.  Did see a Ryuuko Matoi cosplayer sitting in handcuffs in the backseat of a Military Police car once though.  Don't recommend doing whatever it was that she did to re-experience that.

now you're just making me curious XD I can only wonder what the cosplayer did to get arrested.

14 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Oh no 🤣🤣🤣

Okay.. when I was in middle school, watching Rurouni Kenshin on toonami after school, I set up an outdoor training area resembling Yahikos and used an old broom handle to practice kenshins sword draw/ attack. It was pretty awesome and I attribute that to my ability to slice an object in half when thrown into the air with a short sword today 😁

Probably more memories to come- and still really weebish, so making more all the time 🤣

Great thread topic btw. 

I feel that, I used to go out into the woods and train with a sword, using the woods as a training course to enhance my skills. I was aspiring to be like Akame from Akame Ga Kill! XD Good times, really.

And thanks, I thought it would be a fun topic to discuss XD

 

Edited by Ashukatski
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Disclaimer: Please do not try and Naruto run from regular police, but do feel free to Naruto run from a mall cop.

What have I done?  Hmm...I dunno if I've ever done anything particularly "weeb" before.  Did see a Ryuuko Matoi cosplayer sitting in handcuffs in the backseat of a Military Police car once though.  Don't recommend doing whatever it was that she did to re-experience that.

She probably got arrested for cosplaying and being out of regs 🤣🤣🤣👍 fr I don’t know if an MP would actually arrest someone for that, but still, you know she was probably violating the UCMJ with whatever she was wearing 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Seshi said:

She probably got arrested for cosplaying and being out of regs 🤣🤣🤣👍 fr I don’t know if an MP would actually arrest someone for that, but still, you know she was probably violating the UCMJ with whatever she was wearing 

 

24 minutes ago, Ashukatski said:

now you're just making me curious XD I can only wonder what the cosplayer did to get arrested.

I know more than I'm saying about the situation.  I'll just leave it at the fact that taking pictures of a military installation is bad, and you should always pay attention to signs that say "use of deadly force authorized."

 

Back on topic though, I did used to Kamehameha kickballs.  I don't even know how or why. lol

Edited by The History Kid
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Seshi said:

She probably got arrested for cosplaying and being out of regs 🤣🤣🤣👍 fr I don’t know if an MP would actually arrest someone for that, but still, you know she was probably violating the UCMJ with whatever she was wearing 

That could very well be the situation. Honestly that would suck. Cosplaying seems to be a really fun hobby so being arrested for something you like would be a lot of crap XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ashukatski said:

That could very well be the situation. Honestly that would suck. Cosplaying seems to be a really fun hobby so being arrested for something you like would be a lot of crap XD

That wasn't what happened.  This was a civilian.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, The History Kid said:

That wasn't what happened.  This was a civilian.

Im so confused XD

Tho if we're getting back to topic, what do you mean by kamehameha kickballs? lol

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Seshi said:

590348D2-9B54-45F6-9745-84260A8C1879.jpeg.7202225c3ae0b561c04814c70dab3fd0.jpeg

This isn’t normal?

I'm.... I'm both conflicted and oddly satisfied with this image.. This... Is a true dragon ball.

  • Like 2
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ashukatski said:

Im so confused XD

Tho if we're getting back to topic, what do you mean by kamehameha kickballs? lol

Sorry, didn't mean to derail.  But no, the cosplayer was not part of the military.  She was a civilian - not under obligation of the UCMJ - nor under obligations of any U.S. Code - other than the one of not taking pictures near military installations, and not RUNNING when you're being told to stop.  Liquid was involved.

Anyway...

Yes.  Kamehameha kickballs.  Somehow saying Kamehameha before kicking a ball was supposed to make it a more powerful kick. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

Sorry, didn't mean to derail.  But no, the cosplayer was not part of the military.  She was a civilian - not under obligation of the UCMJ - nor under obligations of any U.S. Code - other than the one of not taking pictures near military installations, and not RUNNING when you're being told to stop.  Liquid was involved.

Anyway...

Yes.  Kamehameha kickballs.  Somehow saying Kamehameha before kicking a ball was supposed to make it a more powerful kick. :P

Ok, now thats epic. XD

You sir would slay all the kick ball competitors if they put you on the field. XD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eating a big bowl of ramen at my friends house (who does not watch anime) shouting Itakadimasu! 👀

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i am a fashion designer, i selected anime as one of my design project ..well lets just say, talking about your favourite anime and trying to explain them why you watch and watch you watch, while everyone is staring at you,,is a huge pain!!! 

 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have a feeling that on 21 September, there will be a lot of people who have done the stupidest weeb thing ever - judging by all the media attention and Facebook chatter.

Great memes though!

  • Like 1
  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Cleaning my floors like this

09E42F17-9A6B-4B72-B801-BB8EBA1E0592.gif.b366c59093df6e70fbe1b7a598fd0f17.gif

By falling on them?  Creative.  "The Seshi Shuffle" - or rather...Scrubble in this case.

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have tried to Naruto run before tbh. It doesn't work very well and I went crashing to the ground, in front of my friends, and slid across the pavement and got cut up pretty bad lmao.

That aside, I used to wear my Naruto headband on my head like Sakura as a headband quite often thinking I looked really cool x_x

This was all when I was like 15-16 years old. I haven't really done anything strange like that in present years lol.

  • Funny 2
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, The History Kid said:

By falling on them?  Creative.  "The Seshi Shuffle" - or rather...Scrubble in this case.

Yah... if I forget there’s a wet spot I will fall

 

Cute little 16yo Sofi ^_^

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We had a trampoline when I was younger and me and my friends would do "DBZ moves" on it to each other. I sprayed my Father once as well with a water hose screaming KAMEHAMEHA. It was Winter.

I've cosplayed as well but I wouldn't really consider that as weird since a lot of people enjoy it.

  • Funny 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

We had a trampoline when I was younger and me and my friends would do "DBZ moves" on it to each other. I sprayed my Father once as well with a water hose screaming KAMEHAMEHA. It was Winter.

I've cosplayed as well but I wouldn't really consider that as weird since a lot of people enjoy it.

Sounds really fun 😁 I’ve got a trampoline now, so I need to try that lol jk. I do kick balls on the trampoline while making karate sounds *hiya* for fun when I play with my nephews and daughter though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Sounds really fun 😁 I’ve got a trampoline now, so I need to try that lol jk. I do kick balls on the trampoline while making karate sounds *hiya* for fun when I play with my nephews and daughter though

Got hurt and thrown off so many times doing that haha. We didn't have a safety net around it. Fun times though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Sasuke said:

Got hurt and thrown off so many times doing that haha. We didn't have a safety net around it. Fun times though.

Right! Kids these days are much more protected 😁

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Right! Kids these days are much more protected 😁

That's gonna make me sound like an old guy. "Back in my day we didnt have no gosh darned nets to save us we fell on the ground and broke our ribs like men!"

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit
×
×
  • Create New...