What old anime are you watching right now?

Seshi

I loved gundam wing, mostly just gushing over the characters hotness at the time lol haven’t rewatched it as an adult to see if I’d still like it.

8 minutes ago, Blue Dragon said:

Not sure if anyone's watched it, but I think it's shounen: I LOVED Gundum Wing. Holy crap. That was my jam! Giant robots, drama, action and a smattering of politics (but not like, real politics, ew!) I want to re-watch it.

6 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Not sure if anyone's watched it, but I think it's shounen: I LOVED Gundum Wing. Holy crap. That was my jam! Giant robots, drama, action and a smattering of politics (but not like, real politics, ew!) I want to re-watch it. 

Wing was the Gundam series I made it the furthest on, with the possible exception of Iron Blooded Orphans. Still never managed to finish one though.

• Like 1

Just finished NGE. What a finale😂 Quite unexpected and not sure I got it all/most of it. They stuck with the religious symbolism but took it a bit further.

Anyone else found that ending to be rather unexpected?
I do agree with parts of it though. I heard that there was a different version which I'll check out.

• Like 1

On 7/25/2019 at 7:43 AM, Illusion of Terra said:

Just finished NGE. What a finale😂 Quite unexpected and not sure I got it all/most of it. They stuck with the religious symbolism but took it a bit further.

Anyone else found that ending to be rather unexpected?
I do agree with parts of it though. I heard that there was a different version which I'll check out.

I haven't watched the version on Netflix. I'm a little divided on whether I should. I really liked the first version I watched, but haven't watched any of the versions that came out after (I did start...um...I forget what version it was called, but it had the American pilot with the glasses?) It was okay, but I never finished it since my anime buddy is the one who owned them, and I moved too far away to hang out with him.

I might check out the Netflix version if I get a chance :3 (by the time I get to it, it'll be off the streaming XD It always happens with movies I want to watch.)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

I haven't watched the version on Netflix. I'm a little divided on whether I should. I really liked the first version I watched, but haven't watched any of the versions that came out after (I did start...um...I forget what version it was called, but it had the American pilot with the glasses?) It was okay, but I never finished it since my anime buddy is the one who owned them, and I moved too far away to hang out with him.

I might check out the Netflix version if I get a chance :3 (by the time I get to it, it'll be off the streaming XD It always happens with movies I want to watch.)

I think you’re talking about Mari who was in the 2nd & 3rd of the Rebuild movies which started in 2007 

spacer.png

Believe it or not we’re still waiting for the 4th one to come out :P

The version on Netflix right now is the original series from the 90’s

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, The History Kid said:

Didn't I just post something about that, like...a week or two ago? lol

Which part, Gundam Wing, or gushing over hot guys? 😁

On 7/30/2019 at 12:43 AM, Blue Dragon said:

I’m cursed as well xD

• Like 1

On 7/30/2019 at 2:47 AM, Ohiotaku said:

I think you’re talking about Mari who was in the 2nd & 3rd of the Rebuild movies which started in 2007 

spacer.png

Believe it or not we’re still waiting for the 4th one to come out :P

The version on Netflix right now is the original series from the 90’s

Oh yeah! Mari! That makes sense. Yeah, I've seen the 90s one a couple times, but only saw a couple of the rebuild. I hope they get the rebuild. I have a box set of the old one (still can't get my dude friend to watch it XD)

That suit, though!