Jump to content

Post Your Anime List


Seshi
 Share

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, specialtogod said:

i cant post my list because im using raindropio and they dont have a share link from what i see

It might be you just need to copy and past the URL from your list's page. At least that how it set up on MAL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

i just found out i can share my list heres mine https://raindrop.io/lenetra/anime-episodes-to-watch-420210

im using raindropio for my anime its a online bookmarking site thats free i bookmark my anime 

23 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

It might be you just need to copy and past the URL from your list's page. At least that how it set up on MAL

i just found out i can share my list theses a share button on the site heres mine https://raindrop.io/lenetra/anime-episodes-to-watch-420210

did you see my list?

Edited by specialtogod
Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, specialtogod said:

i just found out i can share my list heres mine https://raindrop.io/lenetra/anime-episodes-to-watch-420210

im using raindropio for my anime its a online bookmarking site thats free i bookmark my anime 

i just found out i can share my list theses a share button on the site heres mine https://raindrop.io/lenetra/anime-episodes-to-watch-420210

did you see my list?

I see a page of bookmarks, I'll screenshot it; 

image.thumb.png.912be8b2cef85452b53e149faf1c25fb.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

Nice list, not seen all the shows on there but you appreciate Fate/Zero and Fate Extra Last Record. So respect +

Well of course! 😄

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I don't know if anyone would care to follow. x3

But you can checkout my lists and drop me some recommendations. I'm always looking for new anime to add to the Plan to Watch list, so I never run out! xD 

My profile is a little boring, I haven't updated it at all aside from the anime and manga lists. Might actually do that this Sunday when I have time! Let me know if it's okay to add you? ^^

https://myanimelist.net/profile/pichiPeachy

  • Like 3
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, peachtea said:

I don't know if anyone would care to follow. x3

But you can checkout my lists and drop me some recommendations. I'm always looking for new anime to add to the Plan to Watch list, so I never run out! xD 

My profile is a little boring, I haven't updated it at all aside from the anime and manga lists. Might actually do that this Sunday when I have time! Let me know if it's okay to add you? ^^

https://myanimelist.net/profile/pichiPeachy

I like the little cherry blossom tree gifs. Might get myself something like that for mine

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@peachtea I see you’ve watched some of World Trigger & am interested on your thoughts of it. Considering adding it to my PTW list.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 months later...

So, MAL has added a new customization wizard to help add a bit more style to the “About Me” section of your profile. Undoubtedly, those with more artistic talent & familiarity with photo/image editing programs could do better through other methods, but here’s what I came up with after playing around with it for awhile

https://myanimelist.net/profile/Ohayotaku

Edited by Ohayotaku
Link to comment
Share on other sites

So... in 2018 My Anime List, which until then I had used pretty faithfully, got hacked. It was unusable for a couple months, and by the time it was fixed, (And I had been watching a lot of anime in that time) I never went back and started it up again. Maybe one of these days I'll go back and update it.

But for now, here's My Anime List, as of 2018.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Takatofan1986

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Takatofan1986 said:

So... in 2018 My Anime List, which until then I had used pretty faithfully, got hacked. It was unusable for a couple months, and by the time it was fixed, (And I had been watching a lot of anime in that time) I never went back and started it up again. Maybe one of these days I'll go back and update it.

But for now, here's My Anime List, as of 2018.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Takatofan1986

That alot of tens, my count was 64 total masterpieces you've seen. Might be a tad excessive, I usually try to ratio my list to a solid 1 in 10 shows can be '10s' and the rest gotta be moved down. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

That alot of tens, my count was 64 total masterpieces you've seen. Might be a tad excessive, I usually try to ratio my list to a solid 1 in 10 shows can be '10s' and the rest gotta be moved down. 

I'm a bad rater ^^. I haven't even tried to log in yet, i think I need to reset the password. One of these days I'll work on it and add newer stuff I've watched and post it again. I also just get really excited about certain anime, and some I get stuck on nostalgia goggles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I couldn't find a rule against posting twice in a row, so hopefully this is okay ^^. (Some forums do have that rule).

I went ahead and updated my list. Changed a lot of Tens to lower, a lot of which I thought of as 10s at the time but now that time has passed, not as much. But I also added some new 10s...

Also, like I said I hadn't updated since 2018, so I added a bunch that I know I've watched, but I might have missed some in there somewhere. One one hand I don't think I could forget many, but on the other hand, I went and looked at my funimation history as far as it would go, (Last fall) I found 2-3 that I had completely forgotten I watched... guess we see how much I liked those... So who knows how many others I forgot.

But I also rewatch a lot of anime more than I watch new stuff (Trying to break out of that habit though). So this really could be about it.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Takatofan1986

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Takatofan1986 said:

I couldn't find a rule against posting twice in a row, so hopefully this is okay ^^. (Some forums do have that rule).

I went ahead and updated my list. Changed a lot of Tens to lower, a lot of which I thought of as 10s at the time but now that time has passed, not as much. But I also added some new 10s...

Also, like I said I hadn't updated since 2018, so I added a bunch that I know I've watched, but I might have missed some in there somewhere. One one hand I don't think I could forget many, but on the other hand, I went and looked at my funimation history as far as it would go, (Last fall) I found 2-3 that I had completely forgotten I watched... guess we see how much I liked those... So who knows how many others I forgot.

But I also rewatch a lot of anime more than I watch new stuff (Trying to break out of that habit though). So this really could be about it.

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Takatofan1986

 

I'm proud that you were able to reduce the amount of tens by about half, that an achievement. Also looking over your list I realised (with shock and horror) that you have yet to see any of the Fate anime.

See the source image

You need to get on that bandwagon. Its good. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
13 hours ago, Gonstroph said:

https://myanimelist.net/animelist/Gonstroph?status=1

I had an anime tier list that I put a lot of thought into and just translated it into this list. 

You've watched some good stuff, respect+, if you liked Madoka Magica you might want to check out Gen Urobuchi's other works he released around that same time period Fate/Zero and Psycho Pass. Really worth a watch. 

Also I see you liked Cowboy Beebop so you might want to check out Shinichiro Watanabe's other series, Samurai Champaloo and Space Dandy have a very similar vibe. But very different music as each have there own musical flare. 

And finally End of Evangelion, the sequel move of the original series. It looks awesome and really completes the series so you might want to give that one a try when you get the chance as it can only add to your enjoyment of the series. 

 

  • Useful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...