Does anyone read manga off an app?

Little_Anime_Lover

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

I use an app called Libby which mainly has novels but there are tons of great mangas like DBZ, naruto, one piece, blue exorcist, etc, etc. It’s free to download on Apple.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I use Manga Reader and the Crunchyroll Manga app. Manga Reader is free (some ads) and allows you to download for offline reading. Not sure about crunchyroll.  I just subscribed to it and it doesn't have a huge selection , but it has some popular stuff on there. Edit..  Just realized I was responding to a year old question.  😑

Edited by CSR1980
I'm apparently slow...
  • Like 2
  • Funny 2

I have longed so badly to find an app that works without paywalls for mobile so this topic helped me at least further my search. I like MangaDex though for use on the PC anyway though ttheir mobile site has crap ton of paywalls and limits.

On 7/14/2020 at 10:57 PM, CSR1980 said:

Just realized I was responding to a year old question.  😑

It happens.   Just call it a topic bump and pretend you meant it.    :D

Seriously though.. I'm sure there are people still interested.  I've got a Boox reader and I'm always looking for (legal) places to download content from, be it books, manga, etc.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Lol, sometimes I find sketchy websites for manga. I don't have a phone at the moment, and I use my school owned chromebook to do my things...such as the Forums, but I have used Manga apps/websites in the past to read Manhwas. 

Now that I think about it -- my school chromebook has things blocked...anyone know any good unblocked Manga reading websites?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have "Super Manga Pro" from the Google Play store on my phone. If you don't mind adds after every chapter it's not bad. Lots of obscure titles and indie doujinshi though, so if you have something specific in mind you'll have to search for it specifically, you probably won't just stumble across it. Also Lots of Korean Titles. 🤔

• 6 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/28/2023 at 5:05 PM, SADUNUMI said:

Yes I do
The app is called Tachiyomi and is very easy to use and you can get every single manga on it.

Sadly not every single manga from time to time i stumble upon a manga that just isn't anywhere to be found

But yeah its a really good app with A LOT of availability 

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...