Just another intro thread

Sasuke

Hey there decided to make one of these since I've been around a few days and never formally introduced myself. 

Quick boring intro - I'm Orion -yes my mother had strange taste in names my sister is named Luna and my brother Aries, all after star-related things but I've never heard my name anywhere else so I guess at least it's unique. You can call me either that or Sasuke. I'm 22 and living in Sion, Switzerland. Lived between here and Balerno, Scotland back and forth my whole life and I'm currently studying Sports medicine.

@Sofi showed me this forum and has been a longtime friend I've played games with for about ten years. I enjoy any MMO-style game and fighter style games.

I used to watch anime before I really knew it was anime such as Dbz, Pokémon, Digimon. The first real anime I watched was Inuyasha and that's what started me on watching more. Currently watching Detective Conan but that's all I really have time for right now.

Well with this long winded speech out of the way I hope to see you guys around more and meet more of you.

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

1 hour ago, Illusion of Terra said:

I'm wondering, since you are from Switzerland, what language were the anime in? Just German or Swiss-German?

It depends on where you live though most TV is broadcasted in German or French. Where I live the population mostly speaks French with German secondary. TV is usually not shown in Swiss-German and is typically just in German.

I don't watch anime on TV though I usually watch online subbed. I personally typically tend to watch things subbed in English when I watch anything.

• Like 1