character favorites

Cure Nightcore

Hello everyone! Spring here!

So today let's talk about anime. Yes anime you say? Well, I do love anime but i am also a big fan of the idolmaster. What's the idolmaster....... Wait what am i saying?... Oh yeah. sorry! lol! Anyway today's topic is first and second character favorites. tell me who is your first character favorite and your second character favorite. it can be either anime or some other character from a different show. anyway can't wait to red your messages. GETTING SO EXCITED OVER HERE!! 

Sincerely, Glitter Springtumblr_n8care3xXr1sc66cvo1_500.gif.364f1f789451e6cdc933c90564f723eb.gif

• Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

My favorite characters kinda vary depending on what I'm watching at the time because I kinda fangirl over characters a lot lol. But I think my all time favorites that have never really changed are Itachi Uchiha from Naruto and Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. 

But currently I have this Neji Hyuga fangirl thing going ^^ xD

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

17 minutes ago, Sofi said:

My favorite characters kinda vary depending on what I'm watching at the time because I kinda fangirl over characters a lot lol. But I think my all time favorites that have never really changed are Itachi Uchiha from Naruto and Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. 

But currently I have this Neji Hyuga fangirl thing going ^^ xD

I want to see that 🤣 I’m a huge fan girl at times too. Do we tend to weeb out and go to far? I wonder 😜

My favorite characters right now:

1. Momiji Souma 😍 Just want to squeeze him and give him all the loves. Also want to buy a little yellow bunny plushie ^-^

2F6FAA2E-EFA2-4054-A671-4B9C3A452572.jpeg.2ac885030cb6d279494278a239757733.jpeg

2. Ayame Souma... He’s so delightfully weird. His relationship with Yuki is relatable to me, and his zodiac form is adorable & too funny.

3CFFA50F-B6B8-463E-A9AF-49C68B974324.jpeg.016fb8bc6d32fba9c8354f8d022a03cf.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

4 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I want to see that 🤣 I’m a huge fan girl at times too. Do we tend to weeb out and go to far? I wonder 😜<span>

You can never go to far when it comes to a cute/hot anime dood ^_____^

• Like 1
  • Funny 1