Hello everyone! Spring here!

So today let's talk about anime. Yes anime you say? Well, I do love anime but i am also a big fan of the idolmaster. What's the idolmaster....... Wait what am i saying?... Oh yeah. sorry! lol! Anyway today's topic is first and second character favorites. tell me who is your first character favorite and your second character favorite. it can be either anime or some other character from a different show. anyway can't wait to red your messages. GETTING SO EXCITED OVER HERE!! 

Sincerely, Glitter Springtumblr_n8care3xXr1sc66cvo1_500.gif.364f1f789451e6cdc933c90564f723eb.gif

• Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

My favorite characters kinda vary depending on what I'm watching at the time because I kinda fangirl over characters a lot lol. But I think my all time favorites that have never really changed are Itachi Uchiha from Naruto and Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. 

But currently I have this Neji Hyuga fangirl thing going ^^ xD

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

17 minutes ago, Sofi said:

My favorite characters kinda vary depending on what I'm watching at the time because I kinda fangirl over characters a lot lol. But I think my all time favorites that have never really changed are Itachi Uchiha from Naruto and Jaden Yuki from Yu-Gi-Oh GX. 

But currently I have this Neji Hyuga fangirl thing going ^^ xD

I want to see that 🤣 I’m a huge fan girl at times too. Do we tend to weeb out and go to far? I wonder 😜

My favorite characters right now:

1. Momiji Souma 😍 Just want to squeeze him and give him all the loves. Also want to buy a little yellow bunny plushie ^-^

2F6FAA2E-EFA2-4054-A671-4B9C3A452572.jpeg.2ac885030cb6d279494278a239757733.jpeg

2. Ayame Souma... He’s so delightfully weird. His relationship with Yuki is relatable to me, and his zodiac form is adorable & too funny.

3CFFA50F-B6B8-463E-A9AF-49C68B974324.jpeg.016fb8bc6d32fba9c8354f8d022a03cf.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

4 minutes ago, Seshi said:

I want to see that 🤣 I’m a huge fan girl at times too. Do we tend to weeb out and go to far? I wonder 😜<span>

You can never go to far when it comes to a cute/hot anime dood ^_____^

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

Sasuke Uchiha is my favorite. My second would be a tie I think between either L from Death Note or Saitama from One Punch Man.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Rin Tohsaka, Pretty much a fun person to be around 

d9dec4e448fa301be3f4198088858b2e.jpg

Katana from Gad Guard, doesn't care about what anyone thinks at all. 

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by Serge heartless
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Musuko
      I wanted to make a thread about this anime a few months ago, but I guess I lost track of time. Oh well.

The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II is a direct sequel to Fate/Zero. It takes place 10 years after the 4th Holy Grail War, starring Waver Velvet, now known as Lord El-Melloi II. The Fate series has an Urban Fantasy setting, but so far this anime has more of a Detective Mystery setting, taking place in England.
      So far, I'm liking it. I like the majority of the characters from the Fate universe, but there's typically not enough material that covers the aftermath of some characters or instances of magic being used in everyday life. The Case Files of Lord El-Melloi II fixes this by focusing upon the emotional impact of Fate/Zero on Waver as well as exploring the potential of magic outside of the Holy Grail War, which is mostly just expositioned by characters in Fate/stay night.
      If you haven't seen any Fate, the only thing that you'd want to watch before this anime is Fate/Zero. I've heard from some people that you could watch this anime without Fate/Zero, but the OVA kind of spoils some of the events of Fate/Zero. Then again, it's nearly impossible to avoid Fate spoilers in this day and age.
      I don't know if anyone is watching this, but it'd be nice to hear someone else's thoughts. I finished Episode 0 yesterday, and it felt nice to know that there's still a future for my favorite characters and stories.
    • By ferron86
      Does anyone know where I can find the original mega man tv series online? I have been wanting to watch it again (havent seen it sice i was 10) and cant seem to find a site that has it. Thanks!
    • By awesomedude20
      Senki Zesshou Symphogear

This is one of Japan's top selling anime, with 5 seasons, over the course of the past 7 years. Season 3 was #1 in sales for its season, while season 4 was ALSO #1 in sales for its season. AND season 3 beat ONE PUNCH MAN for the ENTIRE YEAR. And it isn't popular in the absolute bloody slightest outside of Japan.

I'm confused too, don't worry.

But if you want one of the best hype action shows of the decade, Symphogear is for you. It does damn near everything that people love about shounen action shows, except it does them far better than most actual shounens, despite Symphogear not actually being a shounen.

AND it's a fucking musical. Didn't see that coming, did you.

It ain't cutesy, it lives off of the rule of cool and more or less can't go more than 5 minutes without something exploding or it dies, with music that's about as cool as that whole concept is.

Watch this scene, and witness our beloved main character parry tank shells with her bare fists.
      https://streamable.com/s/fs4vl/qkmkei

Watch Order:
      Symphogear (a bit rough, don't judge the show based on this season. Still good, just not peak Symphogear.)
      Symphogear G (This is where Symphogear actually starts to shine, and it stays that way. A shitty side studio fucked up the first season, so they fired them and swapped out 90% of the staff and you're left with a season that's vastly superior to the first in absolutely every god damn way you could ever expect. Get. To. This. Season.)
      Symphogear GX (It got even prettier.)
      Symphogear AXZ (The animation got better.)
      Symphogear XV (Airing right now, and is really turning out to be a proper culmination and finale of 7 years of a franchise.)

OOOOO

Now that you've been so heartily informed of the best show ever, I'd love to hear what any of you think of it. First impressions based on this thread maybe, or impressions from you going to watch it! It's my favourite show by a mile, so I assure you I'm more than willing to chat your ear off about it, and if you aren't impressed by it... well, leave it to me

• By Benji
      EVERFROST is combining a concept album with an integrated manga for their new album. Has anyone seen this kind of thing before?
      Check the new single on Youtube  
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wy6qZbWWSGU

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit