Two sentence horror stories

Sakura

Two sentence horror stories generally creep me out and I've read some pretty good ones online so I wanted to create a thread for us to share ours here on the forum because I haven't seen a thread for this yet.

So if you have one, whether it's one you found online that particularly creeped you out, or one you wrote yourself, share it here so we can all share in never sleeping again ;D

My personal favorites are:

"Please mommy, let us in!" they screamed outside the house. Meanwhile inside the house, a terrified woman desperately tried to call the police, unable to comprehend why those men were wearing the faces of her dead kids as masks.

I was video chatting and dropped my phone on the floor, as I picked it up my husbands face had changed. He held his hands to his lips as if saying be quiet and to my horror, he wrote, "there's a man under your bed."

A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the top of the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, "I heard it too honey."

I always thought my cat had a staring problem - she always seemed fixated on my face. Until one day, when I realized that she was always looking just behind me.

So what are your favorites? ^^ And also, if you have a creepy story that's a little longer than the 2 sentence horror stories, feel free to post that too. 

• Like 4

Well this is awesome. I’ve never seen a two sentence horror story! @The History Kid Will probably love this 😁 since we were swapping ghost stories in another thread.

Those were ALL so good. But if I had to choose 1, “A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the top of the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, ‘I heard it too honey‘.” would be my favorite.

• Like 3

well i don't know if i can make one up now but i found a really horror one that i wrote in my notebook when i was 15.

A little girl was walking home from the mall one night and she heard someone coming close to her. "Who's there?" She said without turning around. When she stopped, the footsteps stopped as well. Sophia was really scared. She started walking a little more and the footsteps behind her followed. She started to feel scared inside and outside. Then she started to walk a little faster but when she was almost at her house she turned to see a tall pale white creature with arms and tentacles and the head had no eyes or mouth, grab her and she was gone forever. never to be seen again.

tumblr_o5fc51a3cp1s5zaedo3_500.gif.e94d7e0e7e7b86cc34c3688ae8b34c8d.gif

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Well this is awesome. I’ve never seen a two sentence horror story! @The History Kid Will probably love this 😁 since we were swapping ghost stories in another thread.

Those were ALL so good. But if I had to choose 1, “A girl heard her mom yell her name from downstairs, so she got up and started to head down. As she got to the top of the stairs, her mom pulled her into her room and said, ‘I heard it too honey‘.” would be my favorite.

You can find a whole bunch of these online if you search "two sentence horror stories" they are pretty popular! I love reading them when I get in bed at night (because that 100% help you sleep lolll). They give me just the right amount of creeped out without feeling like I need to get up and inspect the closets for creepys xD

I've already read some funny ones too like:

"I finally got into a comfortable and warm position under my bed covers. I then realized I had to pee." spacer.png

@Glitter Spring - I like that! That is creepy @_@

Edited by Sofi
  • Like 2
  • Funny 1

2 minutes ago, Sofi said:

You can find a whole bunch of these online if you search "two sentence horror stories" they are pretty popular! I love reading them when I get in bed at night (because that 100% help you sleep lolll). They give me just the right amount of creeped out without feeling like I need to get up and inspect the closets for creepys xD

I've already read some funny ones too like:

"I finally got into a comfortable and warm position under my bed covers. I then realized I had to pee." spacer.png

@Glitter Spring - I like that! That is creepy @_@

thank you friend i forgot that story was in my notebook lol. i will write more and can i share it here tomorrow as well?

• Like 1

Just now, Glitter Spring said:

thank you friend i forgot that story was in my notebook lol. i will write more and can i share it here tomorrow as well?

You should that would be awesome, I'd love to read them ;D

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

New one here: 

Two girls, Rachel and Sarah, were at the woods playing together when a girl, skin all white, hair blonde, black dress, and eyes all black with white pupils, walked up to them with her head down. Rachel and Sarah smiled when they saw the girl. "Hi! Would you like to play with u7s?" Sarah ask. The girl nodded. "What's your name?" Rachel ask. "Macky!" The girl said. "Well Macky! What would you like to play?" Rachel ask. The girl lifted her head up and smiled in a demon way. "Let's all play hide-and-seek together." Macky said Rachel and Sarah stepped back in fear. Macky senses the fear on the girls which made her eyes turn red. "Why don't you girls hide and i will count to ten!" Macky said. Rachel and Sarah grabbed each other's hand and ran away, while Macky counted to ten. The girls stopped and found a place to hide which is an old den. They climbed inside and stayed quiet. "Rachel! I'm scared!" Sarah said, while taking her friends hand. "I know Sarah! But we need to keep quiet so she won't find us." Rachel said, while thinking of a plan to escape and go home. When Macky was done counting, she senses the girls fears again which makes her smile. The girls heard Macky's footsteps coming closer to them. Rachel put her finger to her lips to quiet Sarah. "Come out! Come out! Wherever you are!" Macky said. She was already at the den where the girls were at. The girls looked over and saw nothing but the grass and trees. Then suddenly, Macky peered into the den and saw the girls. "Found you! Now it's time to end you both!" Macky said. She snatched Sarah out of the den then Rachel. Sarah screamed when Macky pinned her down to the ground and was about to take her soul when Rachel whacked her on the head with a big branch. Sarah quickly got up and ran behind Rachel for protection. Macky got up and looked at Rachel. "Sarah! Run!" Rachel said. Sarah refused to leave her friend. Rachel turned around and looked at Sarh in the eyes. "Sarah! Go now! Save yourself! Forget about me." Rachel said, while touching Sarah's cheek. Macky snatched Rachel away from Sarah and looked her dead in the eye. "You're next!" Macky said. Then, she pulled Rachel into the underworld. Sarah ran away fast. She never stopped running for she wanted to sat alive. Sarah then stopped and took a breather. Then, she saw something moving on the ground. A hand popped out, then another, then the head, then the rest of the body. The body of a dead girl stood up and faced Sarah. Sarah smiled when she saw her best friend Rachel but then stopped when the dead Rachel looked Sarah dead in the eyes. Sarah screamed in fear and tried to run but Rachel stopped her and pinned her down. Rachel licked Sarah's cheek with her black tongue and knew she smelled fear. Then Macky appeared and grabbed Sarah's head. Sarah couldn't even move. She was scared. She screamed once again and Rachel reached down Sarah's throat and grabbed her soul. Sarah breathed once more until Rachel and Macky started feeding on her soul. Then, Rachel and Macky disappeared and Sarah's body vanished. ( Tell this day, Rachel and Macky started playing with girls and boys until it was time to feed on their soul. It's also unknown how the girl's disappeared without a trace.)

227182590_giphy(3).gif.7fcdda2879f4b25c800fb22b2f15126c.gif

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kazuto Kirigaya said:

With all these horror stories I'm reading, I hope I don't have nightmares tonight, 😆

Let's hope not lol.

Here's a few more:

I can't move, breathe, speak or hear. If I knew it was going to be this lonely, I would have been cremated instead.

Growing up with cats and dogs, I got used to the sounds of scratching at my door while I slept. Now that I live alone however, it's much more unsettling.

The grinning face stared at me from the darkness beyond my bedroom window. I live on the 14th floor.

It's been watching me for hours now. Sometimes I catch glimpses of its reflection on the computer screen but I dare not turn around.

• Like 2