The strangest things that happen to you.

HakuUzumaki

1. I was just got done using the Mens' restroom. Trying to get back to my dad. This big heavyset guy thought I was a fan that attacked Stone Cold ten years before. This funny thing happen in 2011.

2. Grandmother of teenager wanted me to go out with her granddaughter. I was 32 at that time I think. 

3. Kentucky. A Curly hair girl asked my dad if I was his son. She asked if I was single. 

4.  At work two girls come up to me. I thought they needing something. They just said hi and ran off. 

5.  One day before I went to work. I had to stop at both Wal-Mart and Lowe's.  One of the employee of Wal-Mart asked me if I know another employee was.  At Lowe's a Customer asked me where some was.

• Like 1

I got locked in a Home Depot once for an hour if that counts, that's the only really strange thing I can think of that happened at this time.

• Like 3

Don't know if that's strange or not, but when I was working in quite a big medical institute, I saw the head of the whole institute only in the bathroom. Apparently we had the same 'go-schedule' but it was uncanny (😂) and kinda strange. It does change your perception of someone if you only see them in the bathroom 😂

Edited by Illusion of Terra
  • Like 1

When I was 7 I Got locked in an elevator Since it stoppen moving.

When I was 6 I wanted to run to my dad and yelled dad and hugged his legs but it turned out to be my friends dad so I ran towards my dad afterwards only to find out that was a dad of my friend from germany after that I was able to find my dad.

I once cut my thumb with my keyboard

Half a year ago I cut my finger with a shoelace Don't ask me how I Don't know either.

I know that 3 of these things were my doing but I wanted to share these stories so that people could laugh at how clumsy I am.

Edited by Humbby
  • Like 3
  • Silly 1
  • Funny 1

A lady came up and hit me on the back of my head once as hard as she could because she thought I was her son. She was mortified when she found out I wasn't her son.

There is a guy that must look a lot like me in the U.S because while visiting I had several people in the city I was visiting come and ask me how my work was going, if I am still working at ____ place, how so-and-so is doing. It would take them a minute then realize I am not this person and apologize and walk off. Really want to meet this guy though because we must be identical twins.

This girl used to stalk me around when I was in school. Full on anime girl style stalk. You would turn around and she would just be lurking there. Creepy more than weird. She moved away (I think) or went on to stalk someone else.

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

• 2 years later...

It never fails that I end up in the wrong place at the wrong time. 

I'll overhear a secret or gossip and accidentally get in the middle when it's noticed and I get told to keep my mouth shut. 

Twice I had to look like a desperate tattletale to save someone else the grief of a bully, becoming the bullies new target. Some kind of bad mojo.

Edited by Kit

• 1 month later...

@Zila geez, hope you feel better. I got the jab in August & was lucky enough to just have a sore shoulder a couple days. Waited so long because I have a bad record with side effects as well, the worst probably being when I took Cipro & the whole left side of my body went numb (not paralyzed, more of a novocaine feeling).  Not my weirdest story though.

Shortly after I moved to my current house after my dad died my mom was staying with me. I came home from work to have lunch with her & saw a strange car in my driveway & a couple police cars parked out front. After the initial feel of panic, I asked the police what was happening. They said they noticed the driver acting “suspicious” on the highway & followed them. When the car pulled onto my street & into my driveway, they parked across the street to observe. When they didn’t get out of the car after several minutes they went to question them. They said they were meeting someone who bought a stereo off Craigslist from them. Looking into it, the driver’s license was susoended & they found stolen property in the vehicle. Fortunately mom was ok, actually at the back of the house & didn’t even know anything was going on 😂 

Then earlier this year, I got home from work & as I was unlocking the door, a strange car followed by the police pulled into my driveway. Seeing me give the guys in the other car a WTF? look, the police officer asked if I knew who they were. I said “Nope”, ducked inside the house & locked the door. Two more police cars arrived & they were in my driveway for an hour & a half. Later learned the car had been reported as stolen & they found drugs in the car. I’m seriously thinking I need to get rid of my Welcome mat 🤣

When I was younger I could pull off Dwight Schrute, now I’m more George Costanza 😂

OK, strange story: one morning I woke up with my ring finger curled under & the joint locked up where I couldn’t straighten it. As the day went on, it loosened up where I could move it, but would get a jolt of pain if I put too much pressure on it. This happened every morning for 6 months to a year. Don’t remember injuring or straining it. Wondered if maybe I was sleeping with that hand under the pillow. Doctor seemed to think it was just arthritis. Don’t know exactly how long it went on because one day I started to tell someone about it & realized that it hadn’t for awhile. Still have no clue why it started or stopped

• 5 months later...

I was at a pro wrestling event, and happened to bring one of my prized replica title bets. This belt had not been used or recognized by any promotion for at least 10 years. A drunk couple behind me thought I was a legit wrestler from another promotion and wanted a picture with me. I obliged them. No way I'm going to argue with a couple of people 3 sheets to the wind. Nope. Let them think what they like...and for a split second...I lived a dream I once thought unobtainable...

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

14 hours ago, Otaking66lives said:

I was at a pro wrestling event, and happened to bring one of my prized replica title bets. This belt had not been used or recognized by any promotion for at least 10 years. A drunk couple behind me thought I was a legit wrestler from another promotion and wanted a picture with me. I obliged them. No way I'm going to argue with a couple of people 3 sheets to the wind. Nope. Let them think what they like...and for a split second...I lived a dream I once thought unobtainable...

WHAT!? That so cool!!

On 3/23/2022 at 12:15 AM, Otaking66lives said:

You do realise don't you that that couple have a framed copy of that photo hanging on their wall and tell all their friends how they met a professional wrestling star. 🙂

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

I used to have a recurring nightmare when I was a child where a gigantic hole would open up in the floor and start sucking everything in whilst the exit to my room was blocked by a man, who I can only describe as spinning around really fast whilst T-posing. Anyway, we moved house when I was about 6/7 years old and I never had that dream again. There was also a bizzare dream I used to have about "Mr. Moon", which was basically just a moon with legs who would walk around my house with a shopping trolley. This freaked me out, probably because in the dream I would ask my parents who he was, and they would tell me "there's nothing we can do if Mr. Moon is here." This also stopped when I moved house, as did a bunch of other dreams.

I also remember playing in my mums room at that house and turning round to see an old woman sat in the rocking chair, only for a split second. When I blinked she dissapeared and then I bolted out of the room lol.

On 3/27/2022 at 6:40 AM, RZ. said:

I used to have a recurring nightmare when I was a child where a gigantic hole would open up in the floor and start sucking everything in whilst the exit to my room was blocked by a man, who I can only describe as spinning around really fast whilst T-posing. Anyway, we moved house when I was about 6/7 years old and I never had that dream again. There was also a bizzare dream I used to have about "Mr. Moon", which was basically just a moon with legs who would walk around my house with a shopping trolley. This freaked me out, probably because in the dream I would ask my parents who he was, and they would tell me "there's nothing we can do if Mr. Moon is here." This also stopped when I moved house, as did a bunch of other dreams.

I also remember playing in my mums room at that house and turning round to see an old woman sat in the rocking chair, only for a split second. When I blinked she dissapeared and then I bolted out of the room lol.

Sounds like a creepypasta to me...lol

• Agree 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Sometimes there will be a loud bang with no real point of origin that wakes me up, even when I'm already awake. It used to freak me out, but unless I was sleeping before it happens it doesn't bother me so much anymore. Just a regular kind of thing that happens. Paranoia used to make me think it was neighbors throwing rocks at the house, but that doesn't make sense. Nobody's got a grudge against us or me, so that doesn't track with the facts. Just something strange that happens sometimes with no explanation (rationally anyway) for.

1 hour ago, Otaku Gamer said:

Sometimes there will be a loud bang with no real point of origin that wakes me up, even when I'm already awake. It used to freak me out, but unless I was sleeping before it happens it doesn't bother me so much anymore. Just a regular kind of thing that happens. Paranoia used to make me think it was neighbors throwing rocks at the house, but that doesn't make sense. Nobody's got a grudge against us or me, so that doesn't track with the facts. Just something strange that happens sometimes with no explanation (rationally anyway) for.

This actually happens a lot at my place too.  I wondered about it for the longest time until I realized that it is (at least here) caused by the wooden house frame expanding and contracting.  Wind will for sure make the house creak but it can also occasionally trigger a loud bang.  It happens more often when the weather is extreme hot/cold or humid/dry but it can happen any time.  I guess the beams rub up against each other and sometimes they slip or twist against each other and when they do it can make all sorts of weird noises.. squeaks, creaks, bangs, rattles, etc.

That or my house is haunted.  :D  👻 🎃

9 hours ago, efaardvark said:

This actually happens a lot at my place too.  I wondered about it for the longest time until I realized that it is (at least here) caused by the wooden house frame expanding and contracting.  Wind will for sure make the house creak but it can also occasionally trigger a loud bang.  It happens more often when the weather is extreme hot/cold or humid/dry but it can happen any time.  I guess the beams rub up against each other and sometimes they slip or twist against each other and when they do it can make all sorts of weird noises.. squeaks, creaks, bangs, rattles, etc.

That or my house is haunted.  :D  👻 🎃

I was thinking the latter about our house. lol So I'm relieved it's most likely just the house. No way would I be able to deal with a haunting. That stuff creeps me out so much.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm not sure you would call this story itself weird, but what my friends and I did certainly was.

So, in years/grades kindy-4 I went to a strict catholic school and I had these friends who were OBSESSED with horror. One of my friends (let's call her Caitlin for personal reasons) would almost always bring in a creepy doll. She claimed to be a doll whisperer and that she could talk to them. There were many times we'd all have mini "rituals" to try and summon demons and stuff like that.

So once a bunch of my friends decided to try and summon Pennywise. Yep, you heard me right, Pennywise. Being the coward I am, I decided to sit this one out with another friend bc that stuff was terrifying to us. All my friends sat around a drain in a circle holding hands and closing eyes. They'd place the doll in the middle of the circle and Caitlin would apparently communicate with it somehow. My friend and I had to look away or else it would "ruin the ritual".

So yeah, if you're ever wondering what goes on in little catholic schools there's your answer.

Edited by KaiyaSaysHaiya

I am an overthinker, and (most) of the time I think of bad things happening to me, they happen. 
For EX: I think about how I skip class, and my parents are going to take my stuff and scream at me...

It happens

OR

I think that I'm going to get caught with contraband, and it happens. 
Idk, it's odd, it's like I have a 6th sense or something x,D...a bad one. 

• Like 1

One of the strange things that happened to me was that when I had a lot of work on I was told that my manager had arranged for a temp to come in the next day to help out, when they arrived it turned out to be a former colleague I'd worked with 20 or so years ago.

• Wow 1

13 hours ago, PogFrog said:

I am an overthinker, and (most) of the time I think of bad things happening to me, they happen. 
For EX: I think about how I skip class, and my parents are going to take my stuff and scream at me...

It happens

OR

I think that I'm going to get caught with contraband, and it happens. 
Idk, it's odd, it's like I have a 6th sense or something x,D...a bad one. 

Yeah me too sometimes I have these sort of thing for some reason even thought it’s not only limited to bad thing it’s mostly bad thing.

Most of the weird thing that happened to was mostly dream that came true. As someone who nearly never dream it’s quite weird for me

• Agree 1