What if there was Country ruled by only Athletes?

HakuUzumaki

What if there was Country ruled by only Athletes?

What would their laws be?

How long do you think the country that runs by Athletes would last?

I think they'll last longer than the Country that runs by Celebrities. 

Edited by HakuUzumaki
  • Like 2

I think these threads are hilarious 😂

Well, I think if it were run by athletes they would know quite a bit about healthy eating, so I guess they would tax things like cigarettes, alcohol, fatty food etc. quite high and encourage healthier alternatives. Maybe it would be similar to how school works in the US where you can get scholarships on athletic merit and not on how well you do overall (this is something that's not that wide-spread in any other educational system as far as I'm aware).

I don't think they would make any mandatory track runs though 😂

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

I think these threads are hilarious 😂

Well, I think if it were run by athletes they would know quite a bit about healthy eating, so I guess they would tax things like cigarettes, alcohol, fatty food etc. quite high and encourage healthier alternatives. Maybe it would be similar to how school works in the US where you can get scholarships on athletic merit and not on how well you do overall (this is something that's not that wide-spread in any other educational system as far as I'm aware).

I don't think they would make any mandatory track runs though 😂

I agree. I think it would probably be more healthy overall with less fast food restaurants and things like alcohol and drugs/cigarettes. I also don't think I would survive there because I don't run and I like pizza lol. 

• Like 3

On 7/26/2019 at 4:45 PM, Asuna Yuki said:

I agree. I think it would probably be more healthy overall with less fast food restaurants and things like alcohol and drugs/cigarettes. I also don't think I would survive there because I don't run and I like pizza lol. 

You forgot one thing that jocks loves pizza and love to party like there is no tomorrow. lol