Sakura

Anime Forum Movie Night

I've heard about rabb.it but never used it.  I'd be interested.  I've been keeping a weird (and busy) schedule lately though.  Might be hard to connect.

• Like 1

Well that sounds like fun. Just need to get the time issues sorted out so hopefully participation can be maximized. 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

I've heard about rabb.it but never used it.  I'd be interested.  I've been keeping a weird (and busy) schedule lately though.  Might be hard to connect.

It's really nice and easy to use. I use it quite often to watch TV shows and movies with my online friends. Hopefully would be able to stream for several hours so that more people would have time to stop in since I know everyones schedules are so different. 

30 minutes ago, Nono said:

Well that sounds like fun. Just need to get the time issues sorted out so hopefully participation can be maximized. 

Yeah I thought I could do this on a few different days for a week, for several hours, so that people could have a wider span on time to stop in and hopefully get to chat with each other and just have a nice time. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

6 minutes ago, Asuna Yuki said:

Yeah I thought I could do this on a few different days for a week, for several hours, so that people could have a wider span on time to stop in and hopefully get to chat with each other and just have a nice time. 

You're so nice, teach me.🙌

• Friendly 1

Sounds wonderful.

Want me to make an event thread and sign up sheet in the Events section?

We could do a poll for best time and get maybe a couple of different times, for the folks on opposite time zone as the US.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seshi said:

Sounds wonderful.

Want me to make an event thread and sign up sheet in the Events section?

We could do a poll for best time and get maybe a couple of different times, for the folks on opposite time zone as the US.

Sure that would be great if we could get something like that started ^^

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

I have used rabbit before, it's a neat site! I like that you can chat with everyone else watching the stream and it doesn't interrupt the film. 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

I’d be up for it if the time works!

• Like 2
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Sounds interesting! Depending on the day and the time, I might want to join. I, too, keep a pretty busy schedule...but it's anime xD

• Like 2
  • Funny 1

Hopefully we can get something like this set up then ^^ Will be posting updates for times/dates and I believe Seshi is making a thread for the event.

• Like 2

Working on that sign up time schedule now. I’ll post the link here when it’s done!!!

Here it is

Great idea, good way to get the community together online.

• Friendly 1