Your Favorite OP/ED Summer (2019)

Mazino

As the title implies, what are some of your favorite openings and endings for this summer? Do you favor them due to the song, visual or content? 

Anyway, lets dive into it and my favorite openings of summer are from Vinland Saga and Fire Force. Only Ending that I liked was from To the Abandoned Sacred Beasts.

Spoiler

Edited by Muco
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Favorite OP’s are from Fruits Basket & The Ones Within

Will post some EDs later

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

Vinland saga ED and Fruits basket ED both are very emotional, though they evoke different emotions, for Fruits basket, it’s more heartwarming and sweet, for Vinland saga, more hopeful and stirring but after a great sadness. So I like those.. 

Im not sure about OPs. Nothin really caught my attention yet. There’s plenty more to come still this season 

My favorite ED of the season is probably Fire Force, though some of the imagery may be offputting (they actually edited part of it after the KyoAni fire). I like the song too.

^ looks like they took down the unedited version, but doesn’t matter.

Because I just watched Kimetsu no Yaiba episode 19  & I honestly don’t see how anything is going to top that ED

• Like 2

Now that you mention, I've completely overlooked Demon Slayer's OP - Gurenge by Lisa. I find the song really appealing and fitting to Demon Slayer and it's a catchy record you would listen to as many times as possible. (just listened to this while reading for 4 times prior posting this)

I like the latest opening of Black Clover, (it has 8 openings as of now) and sometimes I feel like the opening quality is better than the episodes they release haha)

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

6 hours ago, Muco said:

I feel like the opening quality is better than the episodes they release haha)

I felt like that watching My hero academia. Love when that happens!

My favorite anime for this season is demon slayer so I’m just feeling a little biased on choosing an OP.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Seshi said:

I felt like that watching My hero academia. Love when that happens!

My favorite anime for this season is demon slayer so I’m just feeling a little biased on choosing an OP.

Nezuko is so adorable and Tanjiro is doing a pretty good job as the older brother. I've actually read far beyond this chapter in the manga and hence I believe that they will release another season with 24 episodes (the manga has way too much source material, like could even have a third season at this point). 

Edited by Muco
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1