Hello everyone

Harrylam129

Hi, @Harrylam129 what are some of your favorite anime so far?

In case you're looking to jump into some conversations here, have you seen any of the new series airing in Japan right now? There's a few of us following Fruits Basket, If its for my daughter, I'd even defeat a demon lord, Fire Force, The ones within, and Demon Slayer. You can join those discussions in the currently airing subforum, or just hang out wherever.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need anything feel free to reach out via DM.

1965857360_welcome-narutosmall.jpg.6a45457931a05c9ecebbce8f6371a404.jpg

Welcome to the wonderful world of anime😁 Hopefully we can make the experience even more enjoyable for you.

Based on the favorites listed on your profile I would recommend Fruits Basket (2019) & Isekai Cheat Magician from the currently airing series. I’ve been watching anime a longggggg time, so if you’re interested in any older series let us know.

• Like 1

Hi there and welcome to the forums. You should have no problem making friends here the community overall is great ^^ I'm Sofi btw and if you need anything feel free to send me a message ~! Hope to see you around the forums. 

• Like 2
  • Aww 1

23 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

Hi there, so what's your experience been so far? I always wondered what it must be like to start watching as an adult.

Ahahah I'm not an adult yet, but so far it's been great for me.  Just slowly trying to find what I like to watch, I do find it hard to look for anime that I'm interested in though ._.

22 hours ago, Seshi said:

Hi, @Harrylam129 what are some of your favorite anime so far?

In case you're looking to jump into some conversations here, have you seen any of the new series airing in Japan right now? There's a few of us following Fruits Basket, If its for my daughter, I'd even defeat a demon lord, Fire Force, The ones within, and Demon Slayer. You can join those discussions in the currently airing subforum, or just hang out wherever.

Hope you enjoy your time here, and if you need anything feel free to reach out via DM.

1965857360_welcome-narutosmall.jpg.6a45457931a05c9ecebbce8f6371a404.jpg

Hello! I quite like romance anime, but I haven't seen any of the recent ones.  I've heard of Fruits Basket but didn't really have time to watch it, I'll probably watch it soon in the future!  Thanks :)

18 hours ago, Asuna Yuki said:

Hi there and welcome to the forums. You should have no problem making friends here the community overall is great ^^ I'm Sofi btw and if you need anything feel free to send me a message ~! Hope to see you around the forums. 

Thank you!  Good to hear :D 

21 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome to the wonderful world of anime😁 Hopefully we can make the experience even more enjoyable for you.

Based on the favorites listed on your profile I would recommend Fruits Basket (2019) & Isekai Cheat Magician from the currently airing series. I’ve been watching anime a longggggg time, so if you’re interested in any older series let us know.

Cheers!  I'll probably watch Fruits Basket very soon, thanks for your recommendation!  I've been watching some of the older anime most of the time so I don't really know about the recent airing ones haha

Edited by Harrylam129
  • Like 1
  • Friendly 1