• CET. Central Europe Time
    • EET. Eastern Europe Time
    • CST. China Standard Time
    • GST. Gulf Standard Time
    • IST. Iran Standard Time
    • JST. Japan Standard Time
    • PHT. Philippine Time

Thanks for posting this Seshi!

I'm up for about any movie people want me to stream so just let us know and I'll put something together.

Also I should note my time zone is EST -5 and I may have to do this on Wednesdays and Thursdays since those are my days off and it looks like I'll be getting doctor approval to go back to work soon (finally).

And it doesn't have to be an anime or anime related movie. Can be anything.

Edited by Asuna Yuki
  • Like 2

@Asuna Yuki Saturday wouldn’t work for you?

Here is the time zone map for the time zones we have picked and the overlapping times we could make work. If we don’t agree on these times, then we will just break up the groups into 2 showings4ED9121A-A6FB-4935-88F6-139379F3100D.thumb.jpeg.af48c8ee64306697a150c09e9abc4a33.jpeg

And we need to pick a movie still 😁

This is a timeline proposed for Saturday, so that staying up late wouldn’t impact work. Is everyone okay with the range of times there? Anyone work Saturdays and need to pick a different day?

• Like 1

I have to sit this one, since I'm visiting family this weekend (uh...they live in the country and the Internet's slooooow and my sis pays for it by hours or something...) I forgot I was heading their way.

I'm going to keep an eye on this thread though for more screenings :3

• Like 1

I am not 100% positive I will be here on Saturday. I don't know if I will be back at work on that day as of yet until I find out from my Doctor in the morning. If that's the case and I do have to be back at work, I will only be able to host this on Wednesday and Thursdays on my off days. I could do this around 10:30 PM on Saturday when I get  home from work but that would be the only time on the weekend IF I end up having to return to work. 

Edited by Asuna Yuki
  • Like 1

@Castigear we never decided on a time or date... or movie..

Announcement!

If @Sakura would like to host Next Thursday, the 15th, that will give us enough time to decide on a movie and a time for everyone I'm sure. Sorry I wasn't more clear earlier, we weren't going for this past weekend, that wouldn't have been enough time to get everyone settled in and get our event planned.

4 hours ago, Seshi said:

@Castigear we never decided on a time or date... or movie..

Announcement!

If @Sakura would like to host Next Thursday, the 15th, that will give us enough time to decide on a movie and a time for everyone I'm sure. Sorry I wasn't more clear earlier, we weren't going for this past weekend, that wouldn't have been enough time to get everyone settled in and get our event planned.

I can definitely do that next Thursday that wouldn't be a problem. And I can air either anime or another movie/tv show whatever people want to watch. Oh, but Rabb.it doesn't exist anymore so I'm not really sure how to do the streaming now. It looks like they just replaced Rabb.it this past week :/ 

Ah I was confused when the sample time zone map listed 8/3. That being said, after work I am easily confused.

I'd like to watch some Anime but I'm good with pretty much whatever. Mainly I just want some camaraderie with my newfound comrades.

Edited by Castigear
  • Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Would anyone want to do a Harry Potter Movie night for Halloween in a couple months?

That would be fun.

I've been trying to find a site that is similar to Rabb.it, but so far, no such luck. It was replaced by something called "Kast" and I can't figure out how to stream from it yet but hopefully I will. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Sakura said:

That would be fun.

I've been trying to find a site that is similar to Rabb.it, but so far, no such luck. It was replaced by something called "Kast" and I can't figure out how to stream from it yet but hopefully I will. 

I believe in you 😁

Netflix has a party option but I'm not sure if you have to have a Netflix account in order to watch with others. That would limit you to only Netflix movies & animes though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sasuke said:

Netflix has a party option but I'm not sure if you have to have a Netflix account in order to watch with others. That would limit you to only Netflix movies & animes though.

That sounds like a pretty great option!

Does everyone here have a netflix account? I do.

I do have Netflix. I've been able to get the party thing to work before but sometimes it just doesn't. And I do think you are required to have a Netflix account for it to work at all. But it does have a chat as well when it does work lol ~

• Like 1

• Seshi locked this topic