Yoroshiku

Kaito

Hello,

I've been watching anime for a veeery long time now, but something I just noticed is that I never really engaged or took part of any anime community or whatsoever for some reason. So with that thought, here I am. I might be inexperienced, but I'm looking forward to a nice future here together. On another note, my favorite genre is Romance & Fantasy. 

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

Hey there @Kaitoand welcome to the forums :3 hope you have a nice time, the community is great so you should have no problems making friends ^^ If you need anything feel free to drop me a message~ 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Sakura said:

Hey there @Kaitoand welcome to the forums :3 hope you have a nice time, the community is great so you should have no problems making friends ^^ If you need anything feel free to drop me a message~ 

Thanks @Sakura! Yeah, so far the community seems very friendly, and I really like the style. Also that sig of yours looks amazing. = )

Edited by Kaito
  • Friendly 1

3 hours ago, Kaito said:

Thanks @Sakura! Yeah, so far the community seems very friendly, and I really like the style. Also that sig of yours looks amazing. = )

That's great to hear ^^ and thank you very much I enjoy making graphics in my spare time. 

• Like 2