Fate Thread

Shiroe

17 hours ago, Musuko said:

The 7 Million Downloads campaign has started. That means a free 4* servant. Hope your problem gets fixed soon, @The History Kid.

Both Fate/Zero and Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works (TV) are on crunchyroll, so it shouldn't be a huge to deal to watch them legally. (Unlimited Blade Works is just listed as Fate/stay night, though.) I'd agree that the biggest problem with the Fate series is the entry point, though.

Ya its not the same as owning the dvds though, and I don't have to watch ads. Its also a pain when I want to watch a anime and be on twitchtv at the same time.   I just don't understand why type-moon has to charge so much for their animes. They aren't even that popular compared to other animes out their that I know of.  Unless its Aniplex, and they don't know how to handle the sells, or don't care. 

Its also you can watch anime on your pc, which is ok. But you can't compare it to a big screen TV with speakers while sitting on a nice couch 

Edited by Serge heartless

• 3 weeks later...

Finished Fate Zero over the weekend. Truly epic, but a bit too soul crushing for me at times. Hope the follow up series offers at least some redemption for the characters. 

Plan to binge Lord El Melio this week as we transition between seasons. Probably won’t get around to starting Stay Night and Unlimited Blade Works until at least November.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

10 hours ago, Ohiotaku said:

Finished Fate Zero over the weekend. Truly epic, but a bit too soul crushing for me at times. Hope the follow up series offers at least some redemption for the characters. 

Plan to binge Lord El Melio this week as we transition between seasons. Probably won’t get around to starting Stay Night and Unlimited Blade Works until at least November.

You really should watch Fate/Stay night unlimited blade works tv next.