Hi! I’ve never joined a forum so this is my first time posting on one but I’ve been wanting to find some friends to chat with about anime and such. So here I am! I will be looking forward to chatting!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Hey, CosmicWolf - Nice Avi 👍

Are you a longtime anime fan, just new to the forums? Or are you a new anime fan? Either way, I’m sure you’ll fit in splendidly. I look forward to our conversations in the future!

If you need anything, don’t hesitate to PM myself or any of the moderators, we’ll be happy to help you around the forum. 

B18D9090-27E6-4D63-A60D-4F681E312E70.jpeg.89959c1d08749279ba4eba29476566b1.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome to af and alot of us are nice and friendly here from Nova the ghostly potato

• Like 2

Hi and welcome to the forums @CosmicWolf ^^ You should have no problem making friends here and stuff, everyone is really nice ^^ If you need anything feel free to send me a message any time ~ 

• Like 3

Hi Cosmicwolf, Welcome to the forums hope you have a nice time here!

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Hey! Thank you for all the warm welcomes, can’t wait to chat up some storms with you guys haha. Still learning how the messaging and other stuff works on the website but over all I’m quite enjoying myself here! 😄😄

@Seshi thanks! And long time anime fan and brand new to forums. Well joining one at least haha. Been on some for video game help here and there. 

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Hey cosmic wolf, 

this is my first time on forum too. I became a fan of anime very recently 😁. Hope we can get along. 

- momoki 

• Friendly 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1

Hey there new person, and welcome. Enjoy your stay here in the forums.

• Like 2