What embarrassing thing did you do today? ๐Ÿ˜

Seshi

Am I the onlyย one that needs this thread? Iโ€™m constantly finding myself doing silly things every day, probably multiple times a day...ย 

ย 

Okay.. you might not think this is so bad, but I did.

So I just bought a new car, all excited to take it out for its first drive.. but first it needed some gas.. So I drove to the gas station about 5 mins down the road, but Iโ€™m running late for something, so I already donโ€™t want to do that. When I get there, I look around for the gas lever on the car that opens the tank... Itโ€™s non existent... right... so I am forced to drive the car back home and take my other car, the smaller and more inconvenient one that I normally drive.

Come to find out later, when taking to my friend who googled it, there was no lever in the car.. you just go to the tank and push on it and it opens ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ Yep... I did that today.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

I woke up starting my day off wrong today. Got tangled in my headphones getting out of bed - because I fall asleep listening to music - and tripped out of the bed onto the floor into my dresser knocking everything off.

• Funny 1

1 hour ago, Sasuke said:

I woke up starting my day off wrong today. Got tangled in my headphones getting out of bed - because I fall asleep listening to music - and tripped out of the bed onto the floor into my dresser knocking everything off.

Typical Ori. lmfao.

ย 

I haven't done anything stupid today........ yet........ the day is still young mwahaha.

I do a lot of embarrassing things daily though, run into glass doors, trip on things, fall randomly. Last time I was at the hospital I didn't see the giant sign stating the door was closed, I assumed it would just open like a normal sliding door and I was looking at my phone and I just WHACKED right into it. Had people looking at me like I'm an idiot... lol felt so stupid x.xย 

ย 

ย 

• Winner 1

This morning I caught myself apologizing to my back-room door for closing it too hard. Wouldn't have been that bad if I didn't do it twice.

I got to stop speaking to inanimate objects. It's getting bad for my health at this point ;-;

• Like 1
  • Funny 2

My hubby told me a story with some of his friends being in it a while back. Later trying to recall the story to ask him about it again, I was like what were their names... Willard and meathead?

It was close... Willy and meatball. I think my made up names were better ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

@Xyro

Doors tend to be wood, if anybody questions why you're talking to them just say you're doing it so they'll grow either that or claim you respect the sacrifice of the trees for providing you with such a glorious gateway into another room of the house. Moral of the story is never apologize for talking to a door.

Edited by Vitis
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1