Hello!

neptuna

Hello ( ̄▽ ̄)ノ it's nice to meet you all! I'm a student in high school (male), and I'm trying to find ways to chat and make friends with people who share similar interests. I've liked anime for quite a while and just this last year or so I've been getting into reading manga a lot more, I'm mostly into romance/slice of life stuff. I think that's all ( ^_^)feel free to message me or ask me anything!

• Like 2
  • Friendly 1

2 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Yo! Neptuna, nice to meet you. Ya watching any currently airing series?

1826544562_welcome-narutosmall.jpg.a3997b07028343d4b7c524c025c04ec8.jpg

Nice to meet ya! I watched 5-toubun as it was airing, but I haven't got to any of the currently airing ones yet. I did re-watch Oreimo in its entirety yesterday, though (´• ω •`). Any currently airing ones you would recommend? 

10 minutes ago, neptuna said:

Nice to meet ya! I watched 5-toubun as it was airing, but I haven't got to any of the currently airing ones yet. I did re-watch Oreimo in its entirety yesterday, though (´• ω •`). Any currently airing ones you would recommend? 

Thats okay, you're not missing that much this season LOL last season was great in comparison.... Leftovers from last season still going that I'd recommend are Fruits Basket (2019) Demon Slayer (If you're into that kinda thing). New series that just started: Vinland Saga!!!!!! And If it's for my daughter, I'd even defeat a demon lord. LOL I'm not sure if you'd like any of these besides Fruits Basket.... Everyone likes Fruits Basket.. XD

7 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Thats okay, you're not missing that much this season LOL last season was great in comparison.... Leftovers from last season still going that I'd recommend are Fruits Basket (2019) Demon Slayer (If you're into that kinda thing). New series that just started: Vinland Saga!!!!!! And If it's for my daughter, I'd even defeat a demon lord. LOL I'm not sure if you'd like any of these besides Fruits Basket.... Everyone likes Fruits Basket.. XD

Ohh, I was thinking about starting Fruits Basket. I might start that tomorrow. And hey, as far as I'm concerned (and have the time lol), any anime is worth at least watching a few episodes. "If it's for my daughter" sounds cute. Thanks for the recommendations, I'll have to get busy lol   (*¯︶¯*)

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Welcome to the forums 😁

RomComs & SoL? Some of my favorites would be Ai Yori Aoshi, ReLIFE, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Bokuben, Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun, Yuru Camp, New Game, Azumanga Daioh & School Rumble. As far as currently airing shows there’s the afore mentioned Fruits Basket & Naka no Hito Genome (snarky comedy, strange goings on & psychological exploration similar to Haruhi Suzimiya, Angel Beats & Bunny Girl Senpai) 

Hope you enjoy it here.

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Nono said:

Yay! More members. Welcome aboard @neptuna!

Thank you ! (* ^ ω ^)

12 hours ago, Glitter Spring said:

welcome to the forum. hope you have fun here. The stars will lie with you.1743966872_645c6a8dc917ef5cecddb17f3778f8bdb9c678fb_hq(3).thumb.jpg.c856f8935cc2aa7cede176887d3923da.jpg.0cebc2ae83cf7ae24d3a8f0c9bfa2d57.jpg

Thank you, it's nice to meet you <( ̄︶ ̄)>

23 hours ago, Scarlet Thunderstormz said:

Hi neptuna, Welcome to AF!

Hi, thank you ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

On 8/5/2019 at 9:29 PM, Sakura said:

Hello @neptuna and welcome to the forums ^^ if you need anything feel free to send me a message ~ 

Will do, thank ya (o´▽`o)

On 8/5/2019 at 6:32 PM, Ohiotaku said:

Welcome to the forums 😁

RomComs & SoL? Some of my favorites would be Ai Yori Aoshi, ReLIFE, Recovery of an MMO Junkie, Bokuben, Monthly Girls Nozaki-kun, Yuru Camp, New Game, Azumanga Daioh & School Rumble. As far as currently airing shows there’s the afore mentioned Fruits Basket & Naka no Hito Genome (snarky comedy, strange goings on & psychological exploration similar to Haruhi Suzimiya, Angel Beats & Bunny Girl Senpai) 

Hope you enjoy it here.

Hi, thank ya ! I've seen all of those except for Azumanga Daioh, School Rumble, and Recovery of an MMO Addict. Thinking of starting Recovery of an MMO Addict soon 

• Like 2