Castle Town Dandelion (Joukamachi no Dandelion)

drill

Shiori is cute everywhere xP

My absolute favorite characters:

Shuu x Satou

Shiori

Hikari

All the other characters are unnecessary xP I still say #ShuuForKing #SatouForQueen <3

hey thats an insult to scarlet bloom.

#AkaneForKing

Great episode.

Scarlet bloom is cute alright xD.

"Scarlet Bloom saikou!!"

I actually just realized there was scarlet bloom in the op, shiori is cute there xD.

[spoiler=.jpg]rH7gW0U.jpg.073861af050e55ea152ddafecb59563c.jpg

Scarlet Bloom was easily my favorite part of the show. And yes, I noticed her in the OP as well.

Overall, really good episode this week. Both Akane's and Aoi's segments were well done. I especially liked Aoi's as it was rather relatable, imo.

Scarlet Bloom was easily my favorite part of the show. And yes, I noticed her in the OP as well.

Overall, really good episode this week. Both Akane's and Aoi's segments were well done. I especially liked Aoi's as it was rather relatable, imo.

yeah, Aoi's segment was well done, its hard living as a royalty huh xD, or someone famous in that matter. xD

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 10.

Another great episode, have to say shuu you are the best onii-chan this season. I might need to learn one or two from you xD.

Still though I can definitely see kanade as a more interesting character than before in this episode.

Episode 11.

The ending stage has been set. Im happy and sad at the same time, it just means that we will get less akane embarassed moment, but well its nice to see her to get over it. Still rooting for her to be the king.

[spoiler=.jpg]2WbFsmY.thumb.jpg.5051c4277a0b333f10b158808a624d3c.jpg

Episode 10: This episode was pretty great! I'm a fan of both idol girls and the second half with Shuu making Kanade run for king for her sake instead of his was nice. Kanade proclaiming a dictatorship was hilarious xP

Episode 11: We finally know why Akane hates attention! It was a great story and she finally realized she didn't have to become Scarlet Bloom to help others. It was funny when she threw the glasses away and got scolded for littering xP

Final Episode.

I think its a great way to end the anime, yeah Im disappointed since akane didnt win the election but well I think shuu deserves it with that last speech.

[spoiler=Suspicion]I dont want to read much into it but the timing was quite suspicious for the zeppelin to fall, who knows maybe someone from somewhere planned it to set a stage to make an excellent speech and make a sure-win move..

[spoiler=The truth]the first spoiler is just a joke xD.

My vote reached Shuu!!!!!!!! I'm so happy Shuu became king! (even though he totally forgot he could use his teleporting powers on the zeppelin xP)

It was a great ending to a pretty good anime. I kinda wish Shuu and Satou had kissed xP That would have been the icing on the cake xP <3

I'll definitely miss this anime!

• Geano locked this topic