Dr. Stone ep 5

Momoki

I just watched dr. Stone episode 5. I am so into this anime. But I hate it how I have to wait a whole week for the next episode. I want to know what happens to Senku. Also the other characters that they show in ep 4 make me so curious about the next episode!!!

• Like 1

Yeah it sucks that we have to wait another week to watch the next episode, especially since they left us with somewhat of a cliff hanger about Senku. The characters they showed in episodes most likely will be a bigger role in future episodes. At least I'm gonna go ahead and assume that since they're shown in the opening lmao.

• Like 2

Hey guys, although I appreciate your fervor for this discussion topic, for future reference, we don't usually do Episode Specific threads here. There just isn't enough of a reason for doing that, especially when we have a currently airing section, with weekly updated Anime Specific threads such as the "Dr. Stone" thread, as Ohiotaku has just pointed out.

7 hours ago, Momoki said:

@Seshi and @Ohiotaku my bad. I didn’t know something like that was available. 

You’re ok. Just a friendly reminder to have a look next time. ^^

You may want to check out the other thread anyway and see what everyone else has been saying on the topic