New anime AMV youtuber my friends

freshmoon

Hello! I'm new here and i hope i would meet and get to know all the amazing members here!! 

I actually have been a fan of anime for a long time since 2008 but suprizingly i never thought of entering communities. I was shy in real life AND online. (yeah..)

I'm starting a youtube channel and started making AMVs, i always wanted to make AMVs but i was so shy and diliousioned like, what if it's trash? what it's not what people want? wtc etc.

I realised it's time that i make what i LOVE and LIKE and stop caring about what peoples opinions. Yes, it did take like 10 years, yes. But hey... it's never too late? I'm okay with it because i'm having the most fun i ever had in my life! 

Hi there, Freshmoon! It's really inspiring to hear that you have started your Youtuber journey. I do hope that we get the opportunity to visit your page and get to know you here a bit more too. I do apologize for having to edit your post, as per the guidelines for our community. For future reference, you may add content like that to your signature, as well as your profile page!

Thanks for joining us, and Welcome to Anime Forums!

welcome.jpeg.274c7d157061b0bdc7ab07d890fa0b85.jpeg

Hiya there @freshmoon and welcome to the forums ^^ if you need anything feel free to send me a message.

Glad to hear also you are deciding to do what you love and make some AMVs :3 Always pursue what you like even if everyone else thinks you are weird for it! You'll be much happier that way. (Unless it's you know, eating people or something :X) 

• Friendly 1

Thank you for all the love! I understand the modifying the post part (sorry sorry!) 

And yes, it's time for me to purusue what i love and it took me so much time to realise it but hey! here we are! 

and @Sakura yes..no eating people i can assure you that ^^;;

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

What got me into anime was AMV Hell 2 back in 2006, I probably would be a very different person today If I had never watched those.

I'd love to learn to edit videos with an even a tenth of the talent of modern AMV makers. If you figure anything out, I'd love to hear about it, your work flow, tools, etc.

Here's hoping I hit a thousands posts one day.

• Agree 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

youtube can be pretty intimidating now that it seems like everybodies famous on there these days... but then i remember how it used to be. i think it just seems that way because youtube only advertises the people with millions of subscribers, theres tons of smaller users that are out there just enjoying doing their own thing. once you remember that you can post your own stuff unfazed

i like to post myself poorly playing video games and videos of my birds and garden loll

• Funny 1

12 hours ago, cowboy said:

youtube can be pretty intimidating now that it seems like everybodies famous on there these days... but then i remember how it used to be. i think it just seems that way because youtube only advertises the people with millions of subscribers, theres tons of smaller users that are out there just enjoying doing their own thing. once you remember that you can post your own stuff unfazed

i like to post myself poorly playing video games and videos of my birds and garden loll

Some of those random videos are the funnest ones IMO

1 hour ago, Seshi said:

Some of those random videos are the funnest ones IMO

i think so too!!

its just mismanagement on the site staffs part, makes it impossible to find other users unless its word from mouth or you're searching for a specific video or a specific search term

• Like 1