College courses?

VampireKnight19

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what type of college courses you do?

I really want to a creative writing course but because I have a daughter it would be a struggle to get into college if she is poorly or as appointments.

I am trying to find acreative writing course online where I might even get a qualification to add to my CV to help me in a writing career. 

Edited by VampireKnight19

I'm looking at doing a Bachelor of Arts. For one uni it will be a Spanish/another major and for the other uni it will be a Japanese/another major. Just not really sure what would compliment a major in either language that well, it would be cool to teach English abroad though.

• Like 1

I'm out of college I have a Bachelors of Science for Computers with a double minor in Chemistry and Statistics and I do nothing with any of it, well I guess that's not entirely true I did make a sort of makeshift thermite 'trap' out of a lightbulb, but that was more or less just for giggles. If you're just taking courses for yourself then why not try auditing a class rather than registering for one? If possible it'd be a) cheaper and b) you'd have no obligation to the class since you wouldn't need to be actually enrolled in it and you could get the benefit of the class for yourself. You'd just have to find a class that is okay with audits.

Edited by Vitis
  • Like 1

On 8/11/2019 at 6:53 PM, VampireKnight19 said:

Hey guys,

I was just wondering what type of college courses you do?

I really want to a creative writing course but because I have a daughter it would be a struggle to get into college if she is poorly or as appointments.

I am trying to find acreative writing course online where I might even get a qualification to add to my CV to help me in a writing career. 

im done on college, recently (march-ish, forgot exact date xD)

i did MT (medical technologist/scientist), "bachelor of science, medical technologist"

though, its pretty useless, as i cant practice MT stuff (being phlebotomy/being inside the lab to run tests on body fluids) until i pass the board exam (which is held every march/september)

and well, that's what im studying for now, just taking a short break couse i just finished hema one, gonna finish hema two today and then do a self-exam to see how well i can manage (aiming for 75 questions/100 correct atleast, or anywhere near 75)

• Like 1

I’ve done some online writing courses through a local college, but I can only speak for the US. If you’re just looking for a resume boost, perhaps that would be a simple way to go about it. Take one class at a time so that it’s not too much of a time commitment.

• Like 1

Coding skills are always needed, but it's obviously not for everyone. I've taken classes in Computer Information Systems, which deals with things like data management and security. Somehow, it's boring and interesting at the same time.

I'm actually just on my second year of my Bachelor of Arts in Nursing. It's kind of like my premed course buuuuut let's just see where the wind will take a lazy potato like meeee. *Slurps down some pudding* Anyways, it sure is not easy and I have to like practice insertion of needles to my friends but more specifically on my brother (idk, if he's having a good time especially with the intradermal a.k.a skin testing). But I do love my course although it takes too much of my time soooo I rarely watch animes for now although I sneak in a lot of detective conan episodes every now and then soo that's why I've been very inactive in the anime section and here too. 

• Like 1

Starting my third semester in Computer Engineering. Bachelor Pretty interesting stuff, though also lots and lots of assignments as we get stuff from both, data science and electrical engineering and together with it, most assignments from both courses. Especially electrical engineering is pretty nasty - for me, the hardest lectures and exams are from the EE part...

I'd also like to study mathematics but this and a full bachelor and then master degree in CE... might be a bit too much work...

• Like 1