Favourite Power Rangers series?

VampireKnight19

Hi guys,

I am a 29 year old but I still like to watch Power Rangers. I have seen every episode apart from Beast Morphers.

Got to say thought that Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers will always be my favourite because I grew up with it. 

If any of you guys still watch it I was wondering which ones are your favourites?

• Like 1

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers for sure!!!! Fun fact: When we were kids, my brother attempted to do a backflip because he saw a power ranger do it. He winded himself so bad that we weren't allowed to watch power rangers anymore (it happened on more than occasion). 

I gotta say, it's pretty fun revisiting it as an adult! Haven't watched it in a few months though. Pink Ranger best ranger <3

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers and what comprises the first 6 seeasons are by far the best it honestly went way down hill from there. Though with that said Timeforce is definitely a close second even though they essentially rebooted the series with a new each season starching from the 7th season onward far as I know.

Edited by ArchieKun

MMPR, Samurai and Megaforce. And the theme to Jungle Fury. Watched the latter 3 with my (now) 11 year old, but MPR was too...rough looking for him. Now my 4 year old is working his way through them, and he likes Dino Charge...but he also likes Dino Dan and Dinosaur Train so there's a pattern there.