Hi! I'mma newbie here

Anime.Girl

Hey there! I've always enjoyed watching anime, but I wanted to try getting more involved in the community. I don't know many people who I can nerd out with about anime and manga's. I also really want to start cosplaying sometime in the near future, any help or tips with that would be greatly appreciated! Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read this lol.

• Like 3
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Weeeeeeeeeeelcome to the anime forums!

Glad to have ya! Hope you enjoy your time meandering the forum. You'll find we are out of cookies at the moment but....errrrr....*shuffles through the community fridge*...we have cake? Man, how long has this been in here for....

*Throws cake over shoulder* My point is, welcome, have fun and good to have ya! :3

And as far as cosplay is concerned, as nova said, any particular character/characters you looking to embody?

• Funny 1

Hi! Thanks for the welcome, I responded to Nova earlier as well but it's still not posted because it needs to approved by the moderator or something, oh well, it's no biggy...

As I said in that reply, I was looking into some characters from bnha or durarara!! Maybe Pidge from Voltron. I'm on a pretty tight budget atm so im not sure what to invest in.

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Hiya! Welcome to Anime Forum. I've only just joined myself but you're in the right place, everyone here is so friendly, there's so many forum topics and you can even join cluba! There's a whole forum for Cosplay & Conventions which I'll be dipping my toes in soon so hopefully I'll see you there!

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

9 hours ago, Anime.Girl said:

I was hoping to try some bnha or durarara!!. I'm not sure how to start though, especially since I'm on such a tight budget.

I suggest listing items you need from wig ,material,contact lens /makeup ,plus can you craft the accesory you need for the cosplay like weapon etc? Also if your a first timer in cosplay i advice you to start from a simple easy char to cosplay cause some are hard and complex to do 

Edited by Nova

8 hours ago, Nova said:

Also if your a first timer in cosplay i advice you to start from a simple easy char to cosplay cause some are hard and complex to do 

Yeah! I'm definitely a first timer in this area, I'm thinking Izaya from durarara would be pretty simple and one I'd really have fun with. I'd only need a wig and maybe contacts, I'm sure I could scavenge a jacket similar to his pretty cheap if I looked.

11 hours ago, NapHime said:

Hiya! Welcome to Anime Forum. I've only just joined myself but you're in the right place, everyone here is so friendly, there's so many forum topics and you can even join cluba! There's a whole forum for Cosplay & Conventions which I'll be dipping my toes in soon so hopefully I'll see you there!

That's awesome! I'll definitely look into the cosplay forum for sure, and I hope to run into to you there as well!

• Like 2

Hay hay welcome to AF hope you enjoy your stay here. Nothing wrong with being new. Best part about it meeting all the awesome people here. :) 

Hope to see you around the forums. 

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1