A-F Birthday Party Thread🎂

Seshi

• 2 months later...

My birthday's this Thursday. I turn 33. I prefer that no one wish me a happy birthday until it comes. Then again, in the same breath, I am the one telling you of my birthday in advance!

• Cool (Kakkoii) 2

5 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

My birthday's this Thursday. I turn 33. I prefer that no one wish me a happy birthday until it comes. Then again, in the same breath, I am the one telling you of my birthday in advance!

I won't say the words, but when the day comes I will. How about that? ^^ Glad to meet someone else in their 30s. Though I'll be older than you on April 18th by 2 years, but that's a ways from now.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rebel Spirit said:

I won't say the words, but when the day comes I will. How about that? ^^ Glad to meet someone else in their 30s. Though I'll be older than you on April 18th by 2 years, but that's a ways from now.

Thanks, and I'll save mine for yours too!

1 hour ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

Well, it's happened. I'm 33!

OK, seeing as the Great Day has now dawned I will wish you a very Happy Birthday and hope you have a really great time celebrating your Special Day today. 🎂  🥉🥉 🍰

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

23 minutes ago, Soramee_ said:

I forgot to say it but it was my birthday two days ago lol. I'm fifteen now, I guess.

Hope it was a good one  🥳 

spacer.png

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
22 minutes ago, Rebel Emotion said:

Today, Tuesday, April 18th of 2023 is my 35th birthday. 35 years old! Man, I'm really climbing the ranks in a way I really don't want to. lol Made a new sig to celebrate.

I wish you a Very Happy Birthday. 🎂

But however high the number of candles on your birthday cake* always remember that age is just a number and while growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. 🙂

* I've had to give up putting candles on my birthday cakes, at my age the number needed would be a serious fire hazard. 😱

• Funny 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

48 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

I wish you a Very Happy Birthday. 🎂

But however high the number of candles on your birthday cake* always remember that age is just a number and while growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional. 🙂

* I've had to give up putting candles on my birthday cakes, at my age the number needed would be a serious fire hazard. 😱

Thanks, dude! Growing up always seemed optional. lol I still act pretty immature these days, but a lot of it is due to my extreme emotions from the autism. Your joke about the fire hazard made me laugh though. lol

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Digimon_Sommelier said:

H A P P Y

B I R T H D A Y

R E B E L !

🍰

Thanks, dude! ^^ Much appreciated. :D

42 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

@Rebel Emotion
spacer.png

spacer.png

Don’t know how I missed this post earlier. Hope you had a great day 🥳 

I love both pics, man!!! Especially the birthday 18. Makes me think of big sis' doing something like that for a surprise. ^^

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, animechat said:

Little more that week only left for my birthday and  even anymore don't like birthdays mean  became older and older.....

Never forget that age is just a number and while growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.  😃

• Like 1
  • Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2023 at 7:12 AM, animechat said:

Little more that week only left for my birthday and  even anymore don't like birthdays mean  became older and older.....

Happy birthday!!!