A-F Birthday Party Thread🎂

Seshi

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/31/2020 at 9:13 PM, cowboy said:

my birthday was a few days ago, on the 27th, does that still count? I turned 23

Happy belated Birthday!! Hope your big day was stellar!!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Today is my birthday. I turned 37 & despite all the ridiculous things that have happened in this last year, I have a lot to be thankful for. One of those things is having been able to explore & get lost in the world of anime. The varying art styles, characters, story arcs, & story lines have not only given me a way to disconnect & just enjoy a great art form, I've also had the chance to connect with & share my joy with other fans & that's been the best part of all. 

• Friendly 1

I must say that the weekly Fruits Basket chats have really done a lot to help me manage my stress during these rough times that we've all been facing. Through our shared interest in the show, we've covered some very deep, very thought provoking topics in a respectful manner. My biggest hope is that some real world healing resulted from it. I can say that that has personally been the case for me. 

Edited by RuthisianCodex
  • Friendly 1

• 9 months later...
On 7/10/2021 at 10:29 PM, Kohloo said:

Wowza, I’m gonna be 30 soon. I better make some cupcakes when it happens!

30 came as more of a shock to me than 40 actually :P Guess I still had too many  of those pesky “hopes & dreams” back thenimage.gif.85c4bf28e2b769538aabdc3db12a056a.gif

Enjoy your day anyway though 😂

Edited by Ohayotaku
  • Funny 1

14 hours ago, Wedgy said:

30 different flavours!

Are you gonna make em for me??? Lmao that’s way too many!

14 hours ago, Ohayotaku said:

30 came as more of a shock to me than 40 actually :P Guess I still had too many  of those pesky “hopes & dreams” back thenimage.gif.85c4bf28e2b769538aabdc3db12a056a.gif

Enjoy your day anyway though 😂

Haha, I gotta be honest, my favourite part of it is tormenting my poor mother because I’m her baby :D

• Funny 1

• 8 months later...