What if all the Anime Characters came to life and they all want to go out with you?

HakuUzumaki

Probably Light? Since he’d kill the rest with his death note.starting with Goku, since he’d be the strongest, gotta take him out first. Light would probably be overlooked and could hide from the rest of the fighters.

On 8/19/2019 at 4:35 AM, HakuUzumaki said:

What if all the Anime Characters came to life and they all want to go out with you?

most anime characters would not want anything to do with you in real life. Seeing how they almost 99% of time tell people they are annoying, or go away, or leave me alone.  

Edited by Serge heartless

12 minutes ago, Serge heartless said:

most anime characters would not want anything to do with you in real life. Seeing how they almost 99% of time tell people they are annoying, or go away, or leave me alone.  This is pretty much true for the fangirls who think Light from deathnote and Sasuke who think they have any chance at all, would just be told to get lost or go away. 

Light would definitely tell fan girls to go away. But say that all of these anime characters were under a spell, which made them want to be in love with you. Like, the love spell from Buffy, or the love potion from Harry Potter. Then these situations would be plausible. 

5 hours ago, Seshi said:

Light would definitely tell fan girls to go away. But say that all of these anime characters were under a spell, which made them want to be in love with you. Like, the love spell from Buffy, or the love potion from Harry Potter. Then these situations would be plausible. 

Well I don't think love spells happen in real life. Im just saying most anime characters would not want anything to do with anyone.  Theres a few anime characters that are nice like the DBZ characters, one piece characters, and maybe some characters like Gon from hunter x hunter. Most anime characters don't want anything to do with anyone.  Then again im too old also to hang out with most anime characters, since most of them are teenagers. So it would be weird. 

Edited by Serge heartless

4 minutes ago, Serge heartless said:

Well I don't think love spells happen in real life. Im just saying most anime characters would not want anything to do with anyone.  Theres a few anime characters that are nice like the DBZ characters, one piece characters, but most anime characters don't want anything to do with anyone. 

Yet, if operating under the same laws that allow these anime characters to be so fantastical, then yes, love spells/ love potions would be a part of “real life”. Otherwise these anime characters being in our ordinary world, would be rather ordinary themselves. 

23 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Yet, if operating under the same laws that allow these anime characters to be so fantastical, then yes, love spells/ love potions would be a part of “real life”. Otherwise these anime characters being in our ordinary world, would be rather ordinary themselves. 

ya but id still be too old to hang out with any of them. 

• Funny 1

3 minutes ago, Serge heartless said:

ya but id still be too old to hang out with any of them. 

Nah... there’s lots of older anime characters!

DBZ universe, cowboy bebop, Samurai champloo, Flying witch, Inuyasha, fire force, my hero academia (older hero’s), Naruto universe, Magi, rurouni kenshin... there’s a lot out there