Hello :P

Amakari

Found this while searching for anime forums on the internet, decided to join yay. :P Am mostly new to anime, so the best way to learn more about it, is to join a community full of others who enjoy it, while I watch it. Hehehe. Anyways, glad to be here, hope to make some new friends, and find more amazing anime. :P Enjoy your day/night.

It's a pleasure to have you here.

What genres do you like? I might be able to recommend some glorious anime for you to watch!

Do you have a favorite anime yet?

Honestly am not even sure my favorite genre, really am willing to watch anything... I know a lot of people don't like it, but my favorite is probably Elfen Lied right now lol... First, and only one I have really seen...:?

But in other things, like horror a lot... Sorry can't be much more help, is silly I don't know what I like... :'(

Hmmm....I haven't watched Elfen Lied yet. (I plan on watching it eventually) I'm not really a fan of horror but I am a HUGE fan of Romance and Elfen Lied is a Romance/Horror/Action/Drama/Supernatural/Seinen/Psychological.

Some of my favorite anime:

• Toradora

• Angel Beats
  • Nagi no Asukara
  • Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo
  • Golden Time
  • Tokyo Ravens
  • Familiar of Zero
  • Puella Magi Madoka Magica
  • Toaru Kagaku no Railgun

They are definitely worth watching in my opinion.

• Like 1

Awww thank you. I do not mind romance anime, is main reason I like Elfen Lied so much. :P So guess romance is a genre I will enjoy watching. :P Thank you for suggestions. Probably will try, Toradora first.. But eventually all of them I think. Thanks again.

I'm in love with all the anime I listed but Toradora has a special place in my heart! <3 I hope you enjoy it!

Yes my username is from Toradora....although I think it's spelled Ryuuji on Toradora.

You're welcome. I'm on a quest to spread wonderful anime to the entire world :D

Yay thank you Drill... :P Of course I will love it here!!!

Um, no manga not so much, but have read Elfen Lied of course. Lol... Favorite genre of music is weird... But its Pagan/Medieval Folk music mostly. Punk/Ska, Techno, nightcore. Something like that. :P

Hello Amakari , Yuuki desu , Welcome to the forum :P

I hope you have fun here :P

If you enjoyed Elfen Leid you might also like Berserk , a forewarning though . . . You will be smacked hard by feels (it's a brilliant anime).

Also you could try Another , it's also brilliant :P

Hello! Nice to meet you! Welcome to the forum, I hope you enjoy your stay here! Trust me, this community is filled with great people and there are endless recommendations for anime and manga. Start by knowing people more, I am going to assume you have experience with browsing on forums (obviously you already do as you created this thread), once again, have fun here and it's nice to meet you! :) Speaking about Anime, I gotta catch up! xD

Hello Veaz, nice to meet you as well. Yes do have some experience playing on forums and such. Also, of course, meeting new people is the best part about forums... Lots of new friends yay. :P