Hi everyone!!

JigglyChaos

Hello everyone!

Thank you for letting me be part of your forum!

I have been watching anime for a lot of years but my pace has always been slow and very on and off. This resulted in me watching animes loooooonnnnggg after they have first aired.

Every year when i go to my city's anime convention, shoutout to Otakuthon in Montreal, I tell myself I'll make more time to watch different animes in the coming year. But then i never watch a lot of them because im busy with other stuff!

So! I decided that maybe by getting involved in a forum, it would help me stick to my word and actually watch all the animes i want to watch. Most of all, I can have people to talk about them with!!

I hope you guys will want to talk with me and become friends!! ^.^

Now I'm off to start my first anime after my convention, My hero academia! :D

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Welcome to af glad to have you here with us and im willing to be your friend im Nova the ghostly potato of this wonderful communityđź‘»

Edited by Nova
  • Friendly 1

Welcome to the forums spacer.png

MHA is definitely one of my all time favorite anime and am hyped for season 4 in October.

Hope you enjoy it here.

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Hello! Welcome to AF!

19 hours ago, JigglyChaos said:

watching animes loooooonnnnggg after they have first aired.

I do the same thing. Also a bit of a slow watcher, never really watched anime "seasonally".

Hope you have fun around here!

• Like 2

@dirudiru I'm happy to hear i'm not the only one that doesnt follow the seasonal animes! I normally end up watching stuff that is already over and at least like that i dont have to wait every week. Bingeeee ^.^ 

Maybe if we find an anime everybody has seen but not us, we could start watching it around the same time! :)

FYI, thank you everyone for your welcoming wishes. Very heart warming <3

• Like 2

On 8/21/2019 at 5:12 PM, JigglyChaos said:

@dirudiru I'm happy to hear i'm not the only one that doesnt follow the seasonal animes! I normally end up watching stuff that is already over and at least like that i dont have to wait every week. Bingeeee ^.^ 

Maybe if we find an anime everybody has seen but not us, we could start watching it around the same time! :)

FYI, thank you everyone for your welcoming wishes. Very heart warming <3

Yes, feel free to make any suggestion for a watch party. We have done this before with movies,  using this thread and have currently airing threads, that members participate in weekly, but it could be done just as well with a completed series.

• Like 1