Hello!

Parzival

Hah, everything about this post gives me some light nostalgia. Ayanokouji from Classroom of the Elite, Parzival from Ready Player One, and Tavi from.... MLP? Dunno.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. I've been getting into Fate recently, but my all time favorites are Monogatari and Land of the Lustrous. What about you?

And yeah, I tend to spend a lot of time thinking about what to say. It's better to say something off of the top of your head than nothing at all, though.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Hello Tavi, I Nova the ghostly potato is pleased to meet you i like alot of anime but my top three are Sailormoon,Magic Knight Rayearth and Golden Time.Have a fun and nice time with us all at af community👻👋

• Like 1

Welcome to the forums 😁

Only Tavi I’m aware of is Rikki Tikki. Some of my favorite anime can be found on my profile page. I don’t have a problem starting a post, my problem is knowing when to stop (and editing it multiple times 😂

Hope you enjoy it here.

• Agree 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

8 hours ago, Musuko said:

Hah, everything about this post gives me some light nostalgia. Ayanokouji from Classroom of the Elite, Parzival from Ready Player One, and Tavi from.... MLP? Dunno.

Hope you enjoy your stay here. I've been getting into Fate recently, but my all time favorites are Monogatari and Land of the Lustrous. What about you?

And yeah, I tend to spend a lot of time thinking about what to say. It's better to say something off of the top of your head than nothing at all, though.

I see you are a men of culture as well. You are almost right with your assumption except Tavi. It's from Codex Alera, i'm quite a fantasy freak 😂.

I am more the action and think guy, anime like AoT and Code Geass are also very high on my list. 

Glad i'm not the only one who has to think 15min like an idiot

2 hours ago, Humbby said:

Hey! Welcome :) 

You're not the only 1 who thinks so long about your first word, I do too.
Introducing myself feels weird no matter how I do It.

Hi,

yeah, i need to rethink a sentence like 10 times until i finally post it 😂

8 hours ago, Nova said:

Hello Tavi, I Nova the ghostly potato is pleased to meet you i like alot of anime but my top three are Sailormoon,Magic Knight Rayearth and Golden Time.Have a fun and nice time with us all at af community👻👋

Thanks, my first impression about you guys is quite good. Good choice 😉

• Aww 1

2 hours ago, efaardvark said:

Kipling was my first thought as well.  :)

Sorry to go off topic but ...

While I became aware of it being part of The Jungle Book collection of stories later,  my first exposure was the Chuck Jones animated version when I was a kid. I remember it and The White Seal being much darker than the usual “cartoon”

Edited by Ohiotaku
  • Like 1