MHA Chibi Art Contest

Seshi

mha.jpg.39d221d3e91792599819c694a6f7e7b5.jpg

My Hero Academia Chibi Art Contest

Welcome, A-F! To our latest and greatest creative arts contest. In anticipation of what is without question the most anticipated season of My Hero Academia yet, we have decided to host a friendly contest for all our members to join in.

Contest Details: Submit a chibi version of your favorite My Hero Academia character!

Submissions can be digitally made or otherwise made using your preferred art medium. We will be accepting submissions here from the time this thread was posted, until Tuesday, October 1st. Judging will take place the day after.

gold.png.a99955c73048b15f2b1ce65ade51dade.png Winners Booty:

1st. Place: 2,500 Points

2nd. Place: 1,500 Points

All Entrants will win Chibi Medal: chibi-cat.png.bb0a6eb7f0c5c8d375f92b9a886d9ecf.png

Most importantly, have fun creating!

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 2

7377495D-DDF3-474E-BED3-C1CFB0B00558.jpeg.5b957a0120cb4da11d2704b554c6e0b4.jpeg

Everyone! Thank you so much for viewing our lovely contest, please come back and make some submissions!

I hope that we can see your chibis and your love for our hero’s in this upcoming season of My Hero Academia.

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

I found a 30 minute window in which I had nothing important needing done and the baby was sound asleep, so I thought I'd take a crack at this. Chibi isn't my strong suit but it was kinda fun. Pencil and sharpies. 

B612_20190925_112900_312.thumb.jpg.88fca9809fddf0f0262350a9e676b985.jpg

WEDGY IT LOOKS FANTASTIC!!! I love little pen and sharpie drawings (albeit, I'm terrible with anything outside of the oll pixels) so little Tsuyu looks so cute! amazing work there Wedgy!!! ^^

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

Hello, and thank you to my wonderful friends who have entered a character into this contest. It is a pleasure to see your fine Chibbies.

I shall put up a voting poll to allow our members to vote for their favorite entry, in deciding first place, since I’m partial to both so I can’t say. ^ ^

In the meantime, I hope you both enjoy your new Chibi Medals. 

@Blue Dragon enter here... I'll re-open the polls once we have your entry. I didn't see your post yesterday.

• Seshi locked this topic
  • Seshi unlocked this topic

I am putting the voting on hold one more time to wait for an entrant that was having technical difficulties uploading their artwork. 

Please bare with us until tomorrow and we can begin voting again. 

• Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• Seshi locked this topic