How Did You Pick Your Username

Nova

at the time I got a wii from my grandpa and I was also playing a lot of kingdom heart. So i took the name of the main character of kingdom heart: Sora and I changed the name mii to mee so that it could form soramee. It's pretty random and I seriously don't know how I thought of this name but i lkie it a lot!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 2

On 12/23/2021 at 5:07 PM, Myrick said:

It's my 2nd name (name after my 1st name)

Damn, I never use my name in usernames. I never even use the same username on different sites. 

4 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

at the time I got a wii from my grandpa and I was also playing a lot of kingdom heart. So i took the name of the main character of kingdom heart: Sora and I changed the name mii to mee so that it could form soramee. It's pretty random and I seriously don't know how I thought of this name but i lkie it a lot!

You know I never played Kingdom Heart is that the series that cross Disney and Final Fantasy? To be fair I never got into the Nintendo Systems. I've been hardcore a Xbox guy since 2000. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

You know I never played Kingdom Heart is that the series that cross Disney and Final Fantasy?

yep it is and it's really strange to see mickey mouse and cloud talking to each other haha...

4 hours ago, MediaConsumesMe said:

To be fair I never got into the Nintendo Systems. I've been hardcore a Xbox guy since 2000. 

Well it was on Xbox that I played kingdom heart since it got out there as a collection of all the games. And by the way I was also an xbox guy before.

😁

11 hours ago, deaaath said:

i chose my username because i love everything edgy <3 that's just who i am, a edgy dude.

i also accept death with open arms, as "edgy" as that sounds.

Don't cut yourself.

10 hours ago, Soramee_ said:

yep it is and it's really strange to see mickey mouse and cloud talking to each other haha...

Well it was on Xbox that I played kingdom heart since it got out there as a collection of all the games. And by the way I was also an xbox guy before.

😁

Good. Good. Xbox was a great system. I think the first games I got were Halo and Knights of the Old Republic. Good times. 

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

On 12/27/2021 at 9:59 PM, Lelouch said:

My username is form anime code geass my fav character 

Lelouch was cool. I personally wouldn't rank him in my top ten but then again it's a competitive top ten... Johan Liebert, Shogo Makashima and my Waifu Saber are constantly wrestling for top spot. 

I really need to get around to finishing Code Geass Season 2. Because the first season was a solid eight out of ten experience. 

• 3 weeks later...

Mine has been pretty self-explanatory. When I first joined the net way too long ago, my newest passion, Sonic the Hedgehog (thanks to my discovery of SatAM reruns), merged with my oldest passion, Whammy from the classic game show Press Your Luck (who here remembers him). And here 25 years later, still here, still using it.

• 2 months later...

Peach, Peachie or Peachy are names I've always used on my social networking accounts. I'm a long time member on DeviantArt, it's the first site I joined using the name. There's not much history to it other than being fond of peaches and taking the name from my favorite lip balm called Peachy Peach. xD

• Cute (Kawaii) 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

On 4/1/2022 at 10:20 AM, Animedragon said:

Most of my usernames have "dragon" in them somewhere, because I like dragons. 🙂

This might seem kind of silly but when I was younger, I collected a lot of dragons and wizards. I've been in love with fantasy themes since forever. xD My favorite item is a sculpted piece called Merlin the Wizard and the Dragon, by artist Marjorie Sarnat.

http://www.lifetimecollectibles.com/product/5756  This one. ^^

Edited by peachtea
Added link to product.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, peachtea said:

This might seem kind of silly but when I was younger, I collected a lot of dragons and wizards. I've been in love with fantasy themes since forever. xD My favorite item is a sculpted piece called Merlin the Wizard and the Dragon, by artist Marjorie Sarnat.

http://www.lifetimecollectibles.com/product/5756  This one. ^^

There's nothing silly about collecting dragons, it sounds very sensible to me.  I have a small collection but none as impressive as the one in the link you shared.

• Friendly 2

41 minutes ago, Animedragon said:

There's nothing silly about collecting dragons, it sounds very sensible to me.  I have a small collection but none as impressive as the one in the link you shared.

Aww, thanks! I've actually been told to grow out of the habit but NEVER! 😝 It's so weird to buy something you like and years later it becomes vintage. We have a lot of open markets in my area and I love looking at all the fantasy work that they do. People have incredible skills when it comes to their craft! Dragons are eternal. x3 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

mine is kind of dumb, but I use to be obsessed with death and in my early 20's cause I'm a dorky goth girl, I decided to embrace that. I changed my username a few times but kept the "Necro" part in. dotexe is just a play on those cheesy old creepypasta games that I still have a guilty pleasure looking at

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Mine was based on the old FPS shooter by Bungie for the Macintosh, Marathon.

Bungie's Marathon Franchise Lovingly Recreated for iOS | 148Apps

Add Guy on the end and 1337 for that old Y2K memory lane and that's how I ended up as MaratahonGuy1337

Mobile Suit Gundam GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Posting gifs always is unrelated but I think it helps show off my unhinged gloopy gamer brain where I need flashy explosions and action sprinkled in between the words.

Tsundere Blushes - Forums - MyAnimeList.net

Or cute anime girls (Tsundere are the best!) 

4 hours ago, MarathonGuy1337 said:

Macintosh, Marathon

I did that and the Durandal sequel with my brother, back in the day.

I heard they're considering a reboot.

8 hours ago, efaardvark said:

I did that and the Durandal sequel with my brother, back in the day.

I heard they're considering a reboot.

I heard that myself a few years ago.

Not sure what a remake or reboot of Marathon would be like honestly, I won't lie and say that I'm overall found of reboots with most falling short or losing an element of the originals that I liked such as Dead Space, Halo CE and some of the Resident Evil remakes and the rumoured KOTOR remake is already troubling.

halo combat evolved on Tumblr

It's possible that a KoTOR remake is in development, what would you ...

I say just play the originals, in those other games cases or in the case of Marathon, as I doubt modern bungie could match classic bungie back in thier heyday.

Plus thier free to download 

Anime FullMetal Alchemist Gif - Gif Abyss

Who can resisted something thats free 

Well, in the video games Pokemon Black & White Editions, Cilan was the Pokemon Sommelier, so in 2011 I went on my very own journey to become the Digimon_Sommelier and the rest is history!

Edited by Digimon_Sommelier