My pixel art stuffs :P

Xyro

I haven't posted art in a while, so here's a load that I have done;

1056833_xyrodonatus_mr-bobble.png.b80da2c061ef6ad40827346071c4e786.png1057512_xyrodonatus_shredding-turtle.gif.74d6d630555554a7ebf2e57c12b48fa6.gif1057765_xyrodonatus_doro-c-chibi.png.d91a90e21cac0dd3ab3cb2966033521c.png

(bobbet is my favourite one of the recent pixel art's though)

1058868_xyrodonatus_bobbet.gif.cac8ce79a801bc75703fde8d13ff454d.gif

Edited by Xyro
  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...

" 'PlEaSe DoNt CrY, sMiLe FoR mE....' , those words bounced around in my head for a while. Sat alone, shrouded by the encroaching night, I tried my hardest to burn the images of that crooked smile from my brain. But I couldn't. not now, not ever. That was when I became aware of the knife in my hand, and the steady stream of crimson dripping from the carved edges of my lips..."

1074335_xyrodonatus_smile-for-me.png.3ddeea93107192cc1bf87294d134512a.png

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

1113989_xyrodonatus_chibi-bobbet-close-up.png.1e60018a09431031aed6ba827ecab0be.png

A close-up for bobbet (my little automoton) which I hope to use as the text portrait in the game I am currently making 😜

Oh, also....

I drew santa-claws! Merry Christmas y'all!

1115895_xyrodonatus_santa-claws.thumb.png.8a42101bd073ac8768d5772ed87422d8.png

Edited by Xyro
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/3/2019 at 10:02 AM, Xyro said:

Made a little pixel art version of M, one of my characters from "Memetically Me". Unfortunately, the smaller of the images is of higher quality, so the larger version is a little more pixelated and stretched then I would like, but oh well. still happy with them ^^

884113218_PixelM-1.png.png.5340e104078eca5be46a6be575461f35.png

333716038_PixelM-1.png(1).png.dc8097b3de821eab1c1b8fa981f2f60e.png

Holy crap! I think this one's my favorite. It's so creepy! Love your work. Pixel art is hard!

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/3/2020 at 10:01 PM, Blue Dragon said:

Holy crap! I think this one's my favorite. It's so creepy! Love your work. Pixel art is hard!

Thank you kindly BD :3

Although, sorry for the late reply XD been a little busy with something recently... which reminds me...

https://somethingintheair.itch.io/a-grim-birthday

I made a game!

It was originally just for a uni hand in, but I decided to also share it, because I was quite proud :3 hope y'all enjoy!

(For 15 days of work, I'm quite proud of the turnout, even with the janky art XD)

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Ooooh that looks so cool! I'm right in the middle of helping judge a comic contest , but I want to check it out! When I get a chance (which will probably be a while...maybe Feb or Mar,) I want to give it a go :D

Pixel art is so much harder than people think. I just made a little crap sprite using Setzer as a base (for my own stuff as a joke for my readers,) but it took soooo long and it looked horrible when I was done. I was astonished how long it took, and it was just a tiny character. I can't imagine how long it took to make the ones you posted...or a whole game!

And they could tell (the ones who played FFVI) right away where I got the shape XD So kudos to you having the patience and the skill to make those images. They really are creepy o_O

• Love it! (Daisuki) 1

9 hours ago, Blue Dragon said:

Ooooh that looks so cool! I'm right in the middle of helping judge a comic contest , but I want to check it out! When I get a chance (which will probably be a while...maybe Feb or Mar,) I want to give it a go :D

Pixel art is so much harder than people think. I just made a little crap sprite using Setzer as a base (for my own stuff as a joke for my readers,) but it took soooo long and it looked horrible when I was done. I was astonished how long it took, and it was just a tiny character. I can't imagine how long it took to make the ones you posted...or a whole game!

And they could tell (the ones who played FFVI) right away where I got the shape XD So kudos to you having the patience and the skill to make those images. They really are creepy o_O

😮 helping judge a comic contest sounds awesome! Hope you're having fun with it BD :3

Yah, pixel art has its little issues when it comes down to it. the smaller the art, the harder it is to try and make things look like they make sense, especially when animating them (Which is why I tend to stay away from the 21 x 21 pixel range of things XD)

Honestly though, for me at least, I try not to spend more then an hour on any piece of art at any given time, just because I'm a work-a-holic and prefer to get things done (Please don't judge XD)

And thank you very much BD :3 means a lot!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Forgot to add this photo-frame from the "A grim birthday" demo game a made a little while ago... I knew I was forgetting something XD

iu_80211_7577562.png

Edited by Xyro

• 4 weeks later...

Getting back into the flow of horror pixels :3

It's been such a rough patch recently, I just wanted to test out art for me really, since I haven't been able to over the last few months.

still, here's something at least :D

iu_98131_7577562.gif.30b553bee647f982e7eb3e8a864e2b10.gif

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 2 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, IIVIsouljam said:

Impressive, Xyro. Your work is gorgeous, I'm lovin' all of it! I like that you're talented in various artforms. :) You have unlimited power! 😆

Thank you so much, Souljam :3

i wouldn't go as far to say I have unlimited power though, more like I'm a work-a-holic xD

13 hours ago, IIVIsouljam said:

There's a philosophy somewhere about a workaholic attaining unlimited power, as one would deserve. I swear! 😁 😆

I trust in ya SJ, I trust in ya. But, maybe, unlimited power is just the power to feel unlimited? The ability to do anything without restraining one's self? Or restraint from others?

Who knows!

Could also be unlimited battery power 😜 I need that around now, for me as a human being. Been knackered from lucid dreaming and uni wombo-combo ;-;

• 4 weeks later...
12 hours ago, Johnnybravo812 said:

Wow these are really cool!

4 hours ago, Seshi said:

I missed so many of these! Wow your art just keeps improving by leaps and bounds. 

Thank you both so much :3 

I feel I'm getting the hang of the oll pixel art, although atm I haven't had much time since the covid outbreak to actually do anything, as uni deadlines have been changed up a whole bunch. So just getting through them, and will be right back in pixel-making-madness;)

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Zila said:

Seriously Xyro, you create the most unique art. Always fascinated! :) 

Thank ya kindly Zila, although to be fair I just enjoy making experimental weird things, lol

I hope to keep making fascinating things until the end of time 😜

Edited by Xyro

On 9/6/2019 at 1:43 PM, Xyro said:

....I usually hate drawing cute little things...... but here's Kanna sitting on ploosh cushions....

760316455_KannaKamuichibi-1.png.png.716e7154c5974bdcc11827786ea6b090.png246895062_KannaKamuichibi-1.png(1).png.4b5bccd0ebba056672deedfe5be51d8b.png

@Xyro Your work is very intriguing. By far one of the best I've seen so far. Keep up the great work!

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

41 minutes ago, Sauron said:

@Xyro Your work is very intriguing. By far one of the best I've seen so far. Keep up the great work!

Thank you very much Sauron. I do need to do some more Chibis at some point to be fair, although atm I'm working on other projects outside of art.

I'll likely try and do one over the weekend, just to keep my chibi-skills on point :D

31 minutes ago, Xyro said:

Thank you very much Sauron. I do need to do some more Chibis at some point to be fair, although atm I'm working on other projects outside of art.

I'll likely try and do one over the weekend, just to keep my chibi-skills on point :D

@Xyro No worries! Can't wait to see! 

Edited by Sauron
  • Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

203782775_Amber(EV50)-1.png.png.03d2cf0f2e7617d3fa91af098ff74064.png

"Yeah, I do Medicals... No, I don't have time for little cry-babies and tiny "Boo-boos". Now if you'll excuse me, I'm missing out on my morning nap..."

Just another chibi for M.Me. this one is called Amber, and she is one of the medical Enforcers made to act as a constructor and genetic modifier for enforcers and other humanoids alike.

She's pretty small and grumpy, but is your only shot at life within a wasteland that couldn't care for your well-being so.... good luck!

You can check out my other work either in this thread or over at https://xyrodonatus.newgrounds.com/, where I am also working on voice acting stuff at the moment :D (Well, I am completely new to it, so working on improving ^^)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Original size)

1924139735_Amber(EV50)-1.png(3).png.502ff147464ba596ef8ebe105d58833f.png

(X3)

270732837_Amber(EV50)-1.png(2).png.e91cd3e8e26280c80d8710615d82b2c1.png

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Sauron said:

@Xyro Nice work! Have you tried graphic designing? You should try it. I do some work of my own. 

Whatcha mean by graphic design? as in Logos and banners and thingies?

if so, I usually do most of my banners and Logos by freehand in stuff like Clip studio, although if you just mean general art outside of pixel art then yes ^^

I would love to see some of your stuff regardless Sauron! Always happy to see any and all art, after all!

3 hours ago, Xyro said:

Whatcha mean by graphic design? as in Logos and banners and thingies?

if so, I usually do most of my banners and Logos by freehand in stuff like Clip studio, although if you just mean general art outside of pixel art then yes ^^

I would love to see some of your stuff regardless Sauron! Always happy to see any and all art, after all!

@Xyro Good stuff!

I created a new topic. "A-F Art Exhibit" >>> "Designs" I've posted my work there. Check it out!

These are some of the regular art/graphics I've done in the past. the Lobotomy Corp one in particular is one of my oll twitch panels whilst I'm streaming.

they aren't too great though. only been doing regular art for a year or so now in clip studio, so I still got a long way to go until I get a bit better. ATM I'm a bit more focused on Narrative and Voice acting though, so I don't get quite as much time with it anymore :3

Still fun though!

1146439_xyrodonatus_a-frozen-venture.thumb.png.d4fceda6b1d7bb1b110ead04d9b55ddb.png1303926_xyrodonatus_the-weight-of-your-sins-is-my-sorrow.thumb.png.d3936a54fac3ab0264fb53972bb86e62.png1180808_xyrodonatus_oh.thumb.png.ac4faa6419aa7cf765ed94ebcbd64603.png

• Like 2