My pixel art stuffs :P

Xyro

2 hours ago, Zila said:

Welcome, thank you for sharing your work! Personally, I like experimental and weird art. xD Looking at your creations inspire thinking outside of the box, it's a great experience. :) 

Ha-ha, that's what I like to read! May you always have strange and mystic things, looming in realms; awaiting their physical designs. :D  

Naww shucks, thank ya kindly xD I honestly do just enjoy making for the sake of making. So if anything I do inspires people, in any shape or form, then that's a mark on this realm that nobody can ever take away from me ^^

I shall try to conjure up the weird and the wonderful! Already working on a (well, hopefully interesting) butt load of projects, from learning voice acting for a series I'm planning on to doing writing for a few book series I have in the works, as well as some more designs for pixel art and games...

... :3 and I'll be honest, it's daunting stuff. Makes me want to vomit at the thought of working and making it. But that's why I love it so much.

Nothing else can make you want to vomit in glee and excitement while maintaining giddy wonder and passion in your grasp!

Anywho, thank ya kindly once again zila. I can never really thank people enough, after all, lol

Keep being a wonderful being in a world of wonderlings!

Edited by Xyro

On 9/6/2019 at 11:13 PM, Xyro said:

....I usually hate drawing cute little things...... but here's Kanna sitting on ploosh cushions....

760316455_KannaKamuichibi-1.png.png.716e7154c5974bdcc11827786ea6b090.png246895062_KannaKamuichibi-1.png(1).png.4b5bccd0ebba056672deedfe5be51d8b.png

Thats amazing! I always wanted to learn pixel art guess ill start soon. Keep up the good work. Kanna is so cute

• Aww 1

56 minutes ago, 0mega0_0 said:

Thats amazing! I always wanted to learn pixel art guess ill start soon. Keep up the good work. Kanna is so cute

Thank you Omega ^^

I tend to do most of my pixel art on Photoshop, so if your looking to start you may want to start there :D I wish ya the best of luck with it, and of you need any tips or whatever then always feel free to ask :3

Hope ya have fun!!! ^^

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Sauron said:

@Xyro

Do you have DeviantArt? You should post your work there. I think your work would do big on DeviantArt!

I beleive I do have an acount, but I haven't posted anything on there yet! I'll likely get to that today :D

I've only recently expanded from Newgrounds and Twitter to Tumblr, so adding deviantart will also increase my web, I guess 😜

Cheers for reminding me about deviantart Sauron!!! I appreciate it ^^

Whelp, as was pointed out to me, I do need multiple places to post art and stuff...

So now I do!

(In case people are interested :3 I also do writing and voice acting on New grounds and such, so feel free to check those out too! ^^)

Tumblr: 

https://xyrodonatus.tumblr.com/

Deviantart

https://www.deviantart.com/xyrodonatus

Newgrounds:

https://xyrodonatus.newgrounds.com/

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/me_lucid

Edited by Xyro

17 hours ago, Xyro said:

I beleive I do have an acount, but I haven't posted anything on there yet! I'll likely get to that today :D

I've only recently expanded from Newgrounds and Twitter to Tumblr, so adding deviantart will also increase my web, I guess 😜

Cheers for reminding me about deviantart Sauron!!! I appreciate it ^^

@Xyro No worries! Good luck! I wish you nothing but the best and success with your project going further!

Edited by Sauron
  • Wow 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hey all!

Been working on a few things recently (Most I cant talk about due to the nature of them), but, one of them being a Doki-Doki literature club dub over on Kat's Channel! (You can check it out Here if you'd like :3)

Its just a casual little thing, but fun nonetheless :D

this is just meant to be a Thumbnail for the vids :3 just a fun little project that I'm having fun being on, as they are all great people!
1387940_xyrodonatus_doki-doki-dub-club.thumb.png.225450306973cf68c7dce4bd4537cb38.png

(individual chibis too)
iu_155952_7577562.png.d55970b638a21f93b76c15d8be77a370.pngiu_155954_7577562.png.e1f4fe093d05a20ec7f7a0d541e0e2be.pngiu_155953_7577562.png.b57730b15d27be8f159d6448542f0cc2.pngiu_155955_7577562.png.a8e820082955a6d7d4b46f26ebae2651.png

• Aww 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

On a tangential note;

I have started a !!~~~~ Ko-Fi! ~~~~!!

I'm going to be using it as my hub pay-place for commission work. So if you need a voice actor, writer, director, artist, or games designer, then please feel free to send me a message! I'm always happy to give a quote, and to share the creativity!

Thank y'all :D I'm super happy to be able to finally show off stuffs again, what with how this place was my first forum and all XD

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

1287738352_Shadingconcepts-1.png.png.8937844f8ac29945310409f1b4a6ba5a.png

May be a bit simple, but just been learning to do some angles and shading and stuff during the fleeting moments of spare time I have between uni, writing and VA work XD

Sorry it's not much, I honestly wish I could post more ;-; 

• Like 1

• 3 months later...