Jump to content
Xyro

My pixel art stuffs :P

Recommended Posts

spent a lot of time doing writing over the last day or so, and been a little head-coldy, so haven't really had the time to do anything decent. but instead, I did try and make a little sketchy-sketch, so made this;

72428165__bearwitness_.gif.82c95ba699cd47b13bdca26a2d6c8e7e.gif

 

I kinda get animation, but don't at the same time. still learning though ;-;

  • Like 3
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Meh, slowly getting over the oll cold and whatnot, so hopefully should be up and out of bed soon XD

Anyhow, tried to at least keep up with stuff, so made a pixel art piece of Kiskuna trekking through the snow. Hope its alright! ^^

1328339593_Kiskuna(Fullbody)-1.png.png.6dedec7086004eebe22057439ab0d03c.png1038597552_Kiskuna(Fullbody)-1.png(1).png.8c1868607edf0af51187be861f4998bb.png

 

Oh, and sucy for good measure (Not overly great, but I tried!)
87452976_Sucy(Mylittlewitchacademia)-1.png.png.41266c662131bbcab786ec55ecbf37a8.png

Edited by Xyro
  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

An_old_traveller_blocks_your_path....gif.a42c85ed464a7bc97a2913bc77da2d3f.gif

An animation I just made. Took around an hour of sniffling and really sore throat coughing, but was worth it!!! XD

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1030229_xyrodonatus_ev11-eve-chibi.png?f1569167570

made a little chibi for Eve. shes one of the main characters for Memetically me, alongside Wren, Jax and 7

a bit simple, since I didn't want to go over-board, but it was really really hard to restrain myself from just adding more XD

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

These are very well done though I would have to say my favorite is Oshino Shinobu ones you posted. At least of the ones you shared so far.

  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Musuko said:

I got the sneak peek on a lot of these already, but they still amaze me. Keep up the great work!

Thank you, and will do %w%

 

31 minutes ago, ArchieKun said:

These are very well done though I would have to say my favorite is Oshino Shinobu ones you posted. At least of the ones you shared so far.

Yee, I've been meaning to do more pieces for Oshino, but I've been pre-occupied with learning weird pixel-shading techniques. Once I bore myself out though, ill likely end up reverting back to the simple shading, and making more characters like Oshino again (Also want to make Nezuko at some stage, but black hair is something I really struggle with)

  • Winner 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Xyro said:

Yee, I've been meaning to do more pieces for Oshino, but I've been pre-occupied with learning weird pixel-shading techniques. Once I bore myself out though, ill likely end up reverting back to the simple shading, and making more characters like Oshino again (Also want to make Nezuko at some stage, but black hair is something I really struggle with)

Sounds awesome to me. Do you do most of this in PS, or another art program. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, ArchieKun said:

Sounds awesome to me. Do you do most of this in PS, or another art program. 

Mostly Photoshop, although I do wish I could use something that wasn't as clunky for pixel art. It's ok, but I wouldn't say the greatest thing :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2019268139_Thestag-1.png.png.1d9ba27c8bd662e83bf2c2698b1304b1.png1005454186_Thestag-1.png(1).png.004171fd79d28f63c766d7cabc51d68f.png

"you've wandered into the wrong nest, little knight.... but you wont be leaving either..."

  • Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Xyro said:

2019268139_Thestag-1.png.png.1d9ba27c8bd662e83bf2c2698b1304b1.png1005454186_Thestag-1.png(1).png.004171fd79d28f63c766d7cabc51d68f.png

"you've wandered into the wrong nest, little knight.... but you wont be leaving either..."

I really like this one a lot. The sading is done very well as is the background.

  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

279880789_Amammoth-sizedproblem-1.png.png.c3d85a8e50727019aa8987b6c472367e.png902380817_Amammoth-sizedproblem-1.png(1).png.0efc992d3a4d7a71d5b75a0134751062.png

"...hey, boss, it cant ACTUALLY be that big, right? I mean, its just a hunk of walking bones an....*silence falls for a few brief moments*...what the fu...*A loud, echoing scream renders the rest of the audio-feed inoperable, before the signal turns to static*" - The last radio signal of delta team 4

Wanted to start work again on the shaded abominations. I have a kind of idea as to the direction and style I want these to be in, as well as a few vary vague ideas for a game (albeit, this wont come to the table for a while, since I want to get my bachelors before doing anything really) so for now I hope you enjoy "the bone-pile" as I like to call it 😜

so happy with it XD

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/23/2019 at 2:30 AM, Xyro said:

Mostly Photoshop, although I do wish I could use something that wasn't as clunky for pixel art. It's ok, but I wouldn't say the greatest thing :P

Is minecraft pixelart still a thing?  Now that's clunky!  :D 

  • Funny 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

Is minecraft pixelart still a thing?  Now that's clunky!  :D 

Haven't even picked up Minecraft in the last few years... Now I feel old ;-;

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

1033051_xyrodonatus_bone-pile-re-upload-including-previous-sketches.png.f1a3c3503c19b40826987c035f35ca3f.png

 

Edited bonepile. The tiny little eldritch hunters unable to do anything but gaze upon their demise...

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have a knack for creepy art, and I mean that in the best way. 😁😁

  • Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

You have a knack for creepy art, and I mean that in the best way. 😁😁

Thank you ^^ I find I like the eldritch far more then most other things... On the flip-side, I can also draw really cute things well.....

 

I really want to eventually make really creepy and cute things, all as one. A unified cuteness, glorified in eldritch horror. 

That, is the goal. A simple one, but one I shall strive forward for and clasp within my arms...

 

So yeah, long story short, thanks Wedgy 😜

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Xyro said:

Thank you ^^ I find I like the eldritch far more then most other things... On the flip-side, I can also draw really cute things well.....

 

I really want to eventually make really creepy and cute things, all as one. A unified cuteness, glorified in eldritch horror. 

That, is the goal. A simple one, but one I shall strive forward for and clasp within my arms...

 

So yeah, long story short, thanks Wedgy 😜

 

Check out an artist that goes by IrenHorrors. They're among my favourite, you might find some inspiration in her work. She does lovely pieces equally pretty/cute/creepy like you described. 

Edited by Wedgy
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Introducing, AF-Chan!

1280647780_A.FChan-1.png.png.ba2a3e2cebaf82ed7ba2bb789a90ee65.png600856301_A.FChan-1.png(1).png.90a52c4271463dafe3bcc253a55d5937.png

 

Just a chibi atm, but I wanna make her properly at some stage

  • Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"That dreaded season comes around once every year... But its always a question as to what's worse; The sheer overgrowing amount of them, or the fact that duck season is just around the corner..."

1107675887__Rabbitseason_-1.png(1).thumb.png.7225aa85b66d08da8c87395c63dd3e57.png1883823370__Rabbitseason_-1.png.png.7927b35742ae4297d2857e31cebfede2.png

  • Like 1
  • Cool (Kakkoii) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"The doll's a lively one, I could tell ya that. Why, there ain't ever a day where she doesn't dance to the sound of the winds, in the fields where she was raised.... A bit poetic for a machine, eyy?"

iu_59457_7577562.gif.2cdef79a708f166e3cc385c7308525c9.gif

iu_59458_7577562.gif.a383af723ea98fb74ec362bf9c1cfd8a.gif

1040999_xyrodonatus_a-toiny-jig.gif.9a1d6574fc0b6b8dbd81f49f87e8a518.gif

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Seshi said:

My favorite bouncing doll!! Sooo awesome Xyro.

P.s. I love the flowers

Thank-you! ^^

Her name's "Toiny", and she's one of the Miniforcers in Memetically me :3

(Thanks, I planted the flowers myself! :D)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Anime Forums

A unique community of fans from around the world, who gather to share their fandom and love of anime, manga, gaming, fanart and at the cornerstone of it all, Japanese culture!

Take a moment to join us today and you'll have access to our member clubs and events too. Come join in the fun and become a part of our community.
insta-1

twit
×
×
  • Create New...