Owari no Seraph

drill

[FLOAT_RIGHT]sample-3d57ff685e5efe04ee347a89107a2e39.thumb.jpg.74ed4fec41b9a0fd870c16640e6da95d.jpg [/FLOAT_RIGHT]

Set in the near future, in a world where humans have to fend against vampires. Having lost everything during one such attack, Hyakuya Yuuichirou aims to join a specialized military squad for the sake of revenge, even as more unnatural things begin to occur...

While very similar to the anime, it manages to capture the mood of the story better, and some of the characters feel a bit deeper than that of the anime. I'm only on chapter 7 right now, but as it seems, I'm already past the halfway point of the anime. I'm really curious on what happens next.

So, I'm already up to chapter 21, and I must say that I'm enjoying this arc much more than even the previous ones. It will be interesting to see how strong both Yuu and Kimizuki are now that they have unlocked their new power. Especially Yuu, since he didn't force the demon to submit like how everyone else does with their weapons.

I am really hoping that Yuu ends up with Shinoa but with the way things seem to be going it's entirely possible that he might end up with Mitsu :'(

I don't really see a Yuu x Mitsu thing going on right now. I'm at chapter 35, and while it seems that Yuu x Shinoa pairing hasn't been pushed since Yuu's coma, that is the only pairing I can see that will happen.

Also, it appears I was wrong about gauging how strong each person is. Crawley is more than likely stronger than most, if not all the other vampires, including Mika. Also, I wonder if Mika will return to the group.