coffee or tea

Nova

On 10/9/2019 at 3:22 AM, KeyDee said:

Simple, I'd choose Coffee. I haven't tried tea in my life, how does it even taste?

You probably have heard of protons, electrons etc. right? There are also 'anti-particles' for those such as anti-protons and anti-electrons.

Reading your post, as someone who doesn't drink coffee, I really thought that in this respect you are an anti-version of me or vice versa 😂 

Varies. There are times where I drink more coffee (black, without milk or sugar) and times when I drink more tea (usually Early Grey or some kind of Green Tea). I think I drink more tea during winter - somehow that kinda established itself as my holidays beverage of choice.

• 2 months later...

I think I'd have to say tea. I used to enjoy some coffee every now and then (like, no more than a few times every several months), but these days I don't have any desire to touch the stuff. Even tea though, I don't drink as often lately. 

Buuuuut, I do have a collection of tea sets and teapots, so even though I don't drink tea "as often," I still drink it pretty regularly haha!

• 4 weeks later...

I prefer the taste of tea, especially when the teabags has sat for some time so it's nice and strong, but I find coffee is better at keeping my mind sharp. 

I used to hate coffee, but i guess it's true the older you are the more you appreciate bitter tastes.

Herbal teas are best before bed as they are so calming :) I grew a liking to Rose tea in particular.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I like coffee more then tea. I feel like if I don't have a coffee when I wake up that something is off with my day. I do add almond milk and sugar to my coffee though. Black is blegh no offense to those who enjoy it. I love iced Vietnamese coffee (drip coffee with condensed milk poured over ice). However to much caffeine will make me jittery and shaky haha

As for teas, I like all kinds of tea, my favorites would be English breakfast as a tea latte, white and herbal teas black, masala Chai tea with sugar, or green tea.

• 3 weeks later...

Tea when I'm sick or during the winter. I'm still on a coffee expedition but haven't found anything that I like. Not sure if coffee breath and teeth stains are an actual thing or a myth but it's kept me away at arms length for the most part. Someone gave me advice to try medium and sweet or things that easily take to creamers. It's on the agenda once I can taste test.  

• 3 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, Illusion of Terra said:

@RuthisianCodex for some reason I just can't drink ginger tea. maybe it's the spice. is ginger milk tea spicy as well?

This one isn't spicy to me honestly because the ginger flavor is very light & it's so smooth & creamy. If you can find it at all in your area, I recommend giving it a shot. You can even find it on Amazon if you can't get out right now but would still like to try it. 

• Agree 1

• 3 weeks later...

Tea. Watching the sun rise while drinking some good ol´ hot herb tea is just what I need in the morning. It gives me strength to sit through school till 4pm :) Actually, I´m in the mood for a cup right now

• 2 months later...

Would i be a moster if i say i created something i call teaffee? I don't know if i was the first to try but i put tea and instant coffee together and the results were surprisingly very good! But i must say it took a lot trail and error to get the perfect amounts of both the substances XD. You should try it maybe but be warned its not always good, sometimes i felt sick after tasting it

• 1 month later...