Halloween 🎃

Seshi

6A879F9E-45AB-4F88-959F-FA6C562A9B64.jpeg.a29dd9a9e562d10076f696ade3ff76ca.jpeg

Halloween 👻 

Its right around the corner 🎃 there’s nuts out there already decorating their front yards, awaiting the arrival of fall, and to them *ahem* us, the best Holliday. 

Do you think you’ll be dressing up for Halloween this year? What will you go out as, if anything? 

What was the best costume you have donned for Halloween?

Last year, I threw a Harry Potter Halloween party, attending as Hermione Grainger. This year, I haven’t made any plans, besides being out camping. So I’ve got to get my Halloween activities in a week early this year. 

On a side note, these MHA characters look charming in their outfits too, right? Join us in the event forum for some lovely chibi MHA Art.

• Like 1
  • Love it! (Daisuki) 1

6 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

Frankly I'm more excited now for my daughter to reach the age I can take her out and she can dress up too. Celebrate Halloween properly. 🎃😉

We did trick or treating with my daughter last Halloween when she was just about 2. This year will be more fun since she will be old enough to get into it.

• Like 1
  • Awesome (Sugoi) 1

Sadly, we don't celebrate Halloween much over where I live. It's Increadibly rare to get anyone out trick-or-treating, as well as anyone really putting up decorations or anything.

(We have freinds of the family that usually hold a giant Halloween party each year though, so at least that's something to always look forward too!)

I just mostly enjoy fall itself. Beautiful season after all :3 good time for writing too! ^^

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

27 minutes ago, Seshi said:

@Xyro I enjoy the fall atmosphere the most for writing too. I hope you get to enjoy the Halloween party this year, I'd love to get an invite to one of those!

Indeedy! Fall is my favourite time of the year, what with my birthday in October :3

and thsnk you! Should be pretty fun :D

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Seshi said:

Not the same but I’d recommend Zombie Outbreak attraction in Orlando.. then watch a marathon of Zombie Land saga - probably cheaper 😁

I'm close to Universal Studios' Hollywood & they always go all-out for Halloween.  I'm already seeing ads for Knott's Berry Farm's yearly "Knott's Scary Farm" event too.  Magic Mountain and of course Disneyland LA (original) also get into the "spirit".  Lots of options around here.

• Awesome (Sugoi) 1

1 hour ago, Zombunny said:

I am so excited for Halloween! I'm going to bake all kinds of spooky treats. o.o 

I don't know what/who I'm dressing up as yet. It's so hard to decide. 

Not sure if you’re a Harry Potter nerd (but you’re the right age for it) I loooove those HP Halloween recipes, have you seen em? Pumpkin pasties 🤤

Whats your favorite Halloween treat?

25 minutes ago, Wedgy said:

I used to love going to Knott's Scary Farm! The haunted houses they setup and the actors flying around the park on their spark wheels catching people off guard, and the one that carried the chainsaw around... it was always a blast! 

Ahhhh!! *runs from chainsaw guy*

17 hours ago, Seshi said:

Not sure if you’re a Harry Potter nerd (but you’re the right age for it) I loooove those HP Halloween recipes, have you seen em? Pumpkin pasties 🤤

Whats your favorite Halloween treat?

I like Harry Potter but not obsessed. Pumpkin Pasties sound amazing though. 

I can't say I have a favorite, I usually don't go all out but I plan to this year. 

Zombie Outbreak I know theres on in Orlando.. Or near universal studios... Cuz I was planning a trip a few years ago. There may be more of them elsewhere. Anyway, its a really cool way to play lazer tag... Facing live "zombies". I'm afraid I'd accidentally hit them with the weapon instead of shooting, if one surprised me too good. XD

Update: After watching that video, I realized that they took the buttstock off of those weapons. My go to move would be useless.. So, Zombies everywhere are safe.

• 1 month later...

Hardly any kids were out trick or treating last night because of the cold and gusting winds. Took some of the leftover candy to work today forgive away. Binged the final arc of the final arc of the original Higurashi series. Will start Kai sometime next week.

• 1 year later...

That reminds me, I found this one a while back.  Normally things are .. brighter around Megumin but she can do a a decent "spooky" look as well.  (Though I'm sure that background is a dark cloud made of sparks and ash rather than a starry Halloween night.  :D  )

Megumin-witch.thumb.jpg.a410c5f1fc739a74e3adb3e97bee0df8.jpg

On 10/6/2021 at 8:40 PM, Zyte said:

Damn its october? Im still thinking how fast this year is been going! Isnt halloween in november?

Judging by the store shelves Halloween season started around the end of July around here.  🤨

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

(Though I'm sure that background is a dark cloud made of sparks and ash rather than a starry Halloween night.  :D  )

Given her fondness for EXPLOSIONs it’s practically a certainty. At least not a mushroom cloud.

29 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

Judging by the store shelves Halloween season started around the end of July around here.  🤨

Let’s be honest here: If you’re buying bags of candy before October, it’s NOT for trick-or-treaters 

• Like 1