Halloween 🎃

Seshi

3 hours ago, RZ. said:

I feel like this may be the perfect time to start watching Soul Eater :P

It’s certainly fits right in with the season 💀 

I normally binge watch some older supernatural or horror series around Halloween, but this year there are already a lot of currently airing series that fit the bill.

Edited by Ohayotaku

1 hour ago, Zila said:

GIF-211016_135849.gif.d9ebc5a09266f6bcab87b0bf9176549c.gif

Hope your Halloween turns out fun and exciting. 

^ I’m curious about who this character is, though I am familiar with some other jiangshispacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Edited by Ohayotaku

2 hours ago, Zila said:

What is everyone doing for Halloween? 🙂

Thinking about going to see the new My Hero Academia movie at the local theater. Being Halloween , might increase the chances of some fans actually being in cosplay 😂 Of the various anime movies I saw in public, I think the only bit of cosplay I saw was for Mugen Train the lady at the counter was dressed & had her hair like the girl from this scene spacer.png

Guess i could always find a yellow/orange hoodie & go as Fatgum 🤣

Edited by Ohayotaku

On 10/10/2021 at 6:29 PM, Ohayotaku said:

I normally binge watch some older supernatural or horror series around Halloween

Speaking of... Last year - or maybe the one before - I binged Shikabane Hime, aka Corpse Princess.  This is one from back in the late "noughties".  It started just as something to watch in between doorbell rings and it took a while to get into it because at the start it is just kind of a monster-of-the-week thing but I stuck with it and by the time I turned out the porch light and started eating the candy ( :D ) I was enough into it that I wound up watching both "Aka" and "Kuro" into the wee hours.  Fortunately the next day was a weekend and I could sleep in. 😪💤 

spacer.png

Edited by efaardvark

@efaardvark I vaguely remember watching  Corpse Princess & enjoying it, but not any details 😂 Of the currently airing anime with Halloween themes I’m enjoying Mieruko-chan (though there is a fair bit of fanservice) as well as Demon Slayer & The Faraway Paladin. Dropped The Vampire Dies in No Time because I didn’t find it funny.

On thr non-anime side of things, I’m re-watching the Ginger Snaps movies.

Edited by Ohayotaku

5 minutes ago, Ohayotaku said:

I vaguely remember watching  Corpse Princess & enjoying it, but not any details

Kinda like that for me too.  Decent Halloween material though.  It is a fairly original story and there's a little depth if you stick with it, though like I said it took a while for me to get into it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2021 at 3:46 AM, Ohayotaku said:

Thinking about going to see the new My Hero Academia movie at the local theater. Being Halloween , might increase the chances of some fans actually being in cosplay 😂 Of the various anime movies I saw in public, I think the only bit of cosplay I saw was for Mugen Train the lady at the counter was dressed & had her hair like the girl from this scene spacer.png

Guess i could always find a yellow/orange hoodie & go as Fatgum 🤣

I went yesterday. I dressed up, and didn't care who dressed up. It turned out everyone in the theater was cosplaying!! Hahahaha!! We all went out and had a great time afterwards!! I love living the weeb life!!

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1

• 10 months later...

i'm so freaking excited for Halloween this year, especially since i turn 21 just 4 days before lol i'm going to be hitting every spooky bar in miami. Halloween has always been my favorite holiday ever since i can remember, every year i dress up for it. it's like a little tradition  of mine to go all out every year. last year i dressed up as a possessed nun. this year i think i'm going with a classic, Mai Sakurajima.

s-l500.png

• Cool (Kakkoii) 1