Gift The User Above You

Seshi

I never knew that the collective name for kangaroos was a mob, so I learnt something new today.

Anyway, since animals are the current favourite gift, have a Convocation of eagles.  (a wonderful collective name)

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

11 hours ago, Animedragon said:

I never knew that the collective name for kangaroos was a mob, so I learnt something new today.

Anyway, since animals are the current favourite gift, have a Convocation of eagles.  (a wonderful collective name)

It is also called a troop and I cannot decide which sounds funnier: "The kangaroo mob is coming", or "The kangaroo troops are coming". 

I'll gift you a conspiracy of lemurs.

• Funny 3

An unkindness of Ravens (Okay but seriously who comes up with the names for groups of animals...? Lol) ~ 

• Funny 1

A squadron on sparrows. OK so I know that's not the correct collective name (and I don't know who comes up with the names anyway) but going by the number of sparrows that visit my bird feeder each day, and fight for access to the feeder ports, I think "squadron" is an appropriate term!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

A blessing of Narwhals. 

I think some of these names of groups are very accurate with squadrons, mobs, coalitions 😂

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1

2 hours ago, Zeref said:

A blessing of Narwhals.

There's something wrong with me.  Just seeing this mentioned and now I have the narwhals song stuck in my head.  I have the same problem with hampsters:D

File that under "you know you spend too much time on the web when ...".

Carry on.

Edited by efaardvark
  • Funny 2

25 minutes ago, efaardvark said:

There's something wrong with me.  Just seeing this mentioned and now I have the narwhals song stuck in my head.  I have the same problem with hampsters:D

File that under "you know you spend too much time on the web when ...".

Carry on.

I LOVE THE NARWHALS SONG XD 

A congregation of alligators

• Funny 1