Naruto Genin Exams Fails

HakuUzumaki

You mean the Chunin exams right? I don't think he would be too bothered with being Chunin with the title he got at the end of the anime 😂

From what I remember Naruto took the Chunin exams two times. The one time with the whole Orochimaru thing, then went off training and years later tried to become a Chunin again but lost against Konohamaru. So technically he is still genin?
But if Naruto HAD taken the exam at the next possible time, I guess he would have fought all those who didn't pass the first time? Can't remember who exactly passed at the next time but they mention it at the beginning of Shippuden when Naruto is wondering why everyone is already a Chunin or higher. But yeah interesting question who would have won there, probably Sasuke had he taken it 😂

3 hours ago, Illusion of Terra said:

You mean the Chunin exams right? I don't think he would be too bothered with being Chunin with the title he got at the end of the anime 😂

From what I remember Naruto took the Chunin exams two times. The one time with the whole Orochimaru thing, then went off training and years later tried to become a Chunin again but lost against Konohamaru. So technically he is still genin?
But if Naruto HAD taken the exam at the next possible time, I guess he would have fought all those who didn't pass the first time? Can't remember who exactly passed at the next time but they mention it at the beginning of Shippuden when Naruto is wondering why everyone is already a Chunin or higher. But yeah interesting question who would have won there, probably Sasuke had he taken it 😂

I mean the Genin Exams.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HakuUzumaki said:

I mean the Genin Exams.

Oh, that's different then 😂 Hmm, let me think, that's actually a really interesting question. Yeah, if they can take the exams only once a year and Naruto has failed the exam before, then he should have known Tenten and the others (since they were one year before Sakura, Sasuke etc.).
Now, either that's just a plot hole in the anime, or you can simply take the Genin exam more than once a year? If you can, then maybe Naruto just took it in the same year a few times, I don't know 😂 It COULD also be possible that, for whatever reason, Naruto took the exam year after year but simply didn't end up in the same classroom as the others. But I think there might be a few points that speak against this. 1) probably there is only one classroom. 2) I think they mention something like being their first year etc but I don't remember exactly.

I think Idate Morino would be in one of Naruto's classes.  I think Fugaku and Mikoto might've hold Sasuke back due to the other Clan heirs would be in the same class. I think Fugaku would want someone from a shinobi clan with his son instead of a villager clan.