Yo!

Ace

Been a lurker here for a month or two and I just decided to join now! My name is Ace! And like everyone else here, I like anime!

I'm a member of OR (and by the looks of it, we're partners! I didn't know that!) but I'm thinking of migrating here as that place is pretty much dead and I prefer smaller communities...

My fave genre of anime is slice of life, comedy and shounen. My summer anime list so far is

• Aoharu x Kikanjuu
  • Gakkou Gurashi
  • Gangsta
  • Non Non Biyori Repeat
  • God Eater
  • Himouto! Umaru-chan
  • Kangoku Gakuen Prison School
  • Overlord
  • Ranpo Kitan: Game of Laplace
  • Ushio to Torah
  • Shimoneta to Iu Gainen ga Sonzai Shinai Taikutsu na Sekai

P-p-p-please be gentle with me senpai! (o^.^o)

Welcome to Anime Forums, Ace! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Have a favorite anime?

What are you most hyped for in the Summer season?

Do you read any manga? If so, have any favorites?

• Like 1

Welcome to Anime Forums, Ace! Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Have a favorite anime?

What are you most hyped for in the Summer season?

Do you read any manga? If so, have any favorites?

Thank you! :)

1. Not so sure anymore.... A year ago, I would have said One Piece or Fairy Tail but lately I haven't been watching them as I read the manga... So I dunno... But there's also Fullmetal Alchemist and Hunter X Hunter... I dunno....
  2. Gakkou Gurashi and Overlord. Gakkou Gurashi because it's moe and its horror, while for Overlord because it's a RPG game anime and it's also made by Madhouse.
  3. I read One Piece and Fairy Tail, but for manga only, my faves are Cage of Eden, Variante, Angel Densetsu, Apocalypse no Toride and more. It's not manga but I've been getting into manhwas lately! I love Tower of God, Nobleese, The Gamer and Dead Days.

It's not manga but I've been getting into manhwas lately!

Well, if thats the case, I would highly suggest Magician and DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything. Both are very good manhwas.

Well, if thats the case, I would highly suggest Magician and DICE: The Cube that Changes Everything. Both are very good manhwas.

I've read chapter 1 of DICE. I never got round to chapter 2 for unknown reason. It's not like I didn't enjoy it, cuz it's a great start! I dunno... Maybe I should get back to reading it...

Hello and welcome Ace (sad memories attached to that name :'() , Yuuki desu , I hope you have fun here :P

If you enjoy Slice of Life you should try Nana , both the anime and the Manga are brilliant , also Working!! , it's hilarious.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Ace, and a belated welcome to Anime Forums!

I'm a member of OR (and by the looks of it, we're partners! I didn't know that!) but I'm thinking of migrating here as that place is pretty much dead and I prefer smaller communities...

Nice to see another visitor from Otaku Region. Yes we're partners, in a friendly competitor sort of way. ;) Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

• Like 1

Hello and welcome Ace (sad memories attached to that name :'() , Yuuki desu , I hope you have fun here :P

If you enjoy Slice of Life you should try Nana , both the anime and the Manga are brilliant , also Working!! , it's hilarious.

Thank you! Lol, I don't even like Ace that much. #Choppah4lyfe

Hello Ace, and a belated welcome to Anime Forums!

Nice to see another visitor from Otaku Region. Yes we're partners, in a friendly competitor sort of way. ;) Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Thank you! :)

• Like 1