What would make you stay on a Bleach roleplay website?

BleachKing96

Which of these features would attract you to a Bleach website?  

1. 1. So I'm making an online text rpg website based on Bleach and I wanna know what features would make people want to join it most of all. So I know which features to emphasize on my discord channel. So which of these would make you want to join the website?

• Role playing with other people in the forums.
    • Doing imaginary homework for the classes on the site.
    • Just chatting with other Bleach and anime fans.
    • Creating my character and writing a story for them.
    • Having a special ability like Bankai, the Almighty or being a Vizard and using it in role playing.
    • Something else that isn't on here.

So me and a bunch of friends are making a free browser rpg website which is basically based on the Bleach fandom, mainly for Bleach fans but any fan of anime can be there too, really. It's been building for a while and I'm trying to see what I should focus on most of all so that people stay interested. Just asking for opinions here, no advertising and no asking you for anything, just a small weigh in. What features of the website would you find most attractive to you?

I don't know if the poll has worked or not 😂😂 So here's the options here;

Role playing with other people in the forumsDoing imaginary homework for the classes on the siteJust chatting with other Bleach and anime fansCreating my character and writing a story for themHaving a special ability like Bankai, the Almighty or being a Vizard and using it in role playing or Something else.

If you think this idea is stupid then fair enough but I am honestly looking for some helpful answers 😂

9ad1f753b23fca9f0b41abcf0aba24fc2278c8a1