Saigofu

Cyberpunk 2077

spacer.png

Are you guys hyped ? I mean, this is the first game Im really hyped to play rofl. I've been following theire steps one by one and recently they said on Twitter they are going to release a multiplayed option, which is quite nice ! I mean, imagine if the game turns out to be coop also, damn !

You can costumise your entire character. Playing either a male or female, you can choose on the creation menu. It is going to be open world rpg. Besides, Keanu Reeves has a character damn. Can't wait for April 2020. Hope the game doesn't turn out to be a disappointment ! CD Projekt is a great company and it only released great games, they take theire time making them, but they become masterpieces !

I'm looking forward to it but not too overly excited. I think it has a lot of ambition but I also know that CD Projekt is phenomenal. Going to wait and see how it's received but I'm still 100% ready to meet Johnny Silverhand at some point! 😂

I've been looking forward to this game for a long time! Looks super cool! I love the cyberpunk aesthetic.

I'm glad the cyberpunk culture is getting some mainstream recognition (for now, anyway).