Open Club  ·  32 members

Fan Dub Club

What should our first project be?

Seshi

Hello friends, thanks for taking the time to join the club.

I think we could start with something small, maybe commit to an episode of an anime, or write a parody for one.

What are your interests? Which anime would you genuinely like to dub? 

What type of character would you voice? This may help us pick an anime collectively.

I cast my vote for a Demon Slayer dub, I'd like to dub inosuke, I think. I could also do a parody and portray any voice there it doesn't matter. I don't prefer to watch over the top anime characters, but for fan dub I think it would be fun to do so. 

So what you all think? What should our first project be?

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ty owl. The interest for that particular project never got up any momentum. As of now our members arent actively deciding to work on a dub. This clubs on haitus really, until enough members decide to become active again here.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd always like to see a Fate Prototype fan dub, there one on internet achieve but the quality shot to hell and it breaks the plotting of scenes of the OVA. So that be cool. One benefit is it's only twelfth minutes long, so it not an horrendous herculean effort for a group of people to commit two. However there are quite a few characters, so that might be a problem. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...