The Sims 4 Expansions & Game Packs

EnviousEnvy

For those who play Sims 4, which expansion(s) and game pack(s) do you like? Which do you hope they will make? 

And while we are at it, what do you think of the latest changes to the game (the new main menu, the loading screen and the new artwork; especially the plumbob)?

Hmmm... haven't kept up with it lately but Seasons was my favorite. I love focusing on gardening and farming. Strangerville is fun though too small. I like the map from Pets but don't actually play with pets all that much. I like the map from Island Living and the jobs but also don't play terribly much with it. 

58 minutes ago, Beocat said:

Hmmm... haven't kept up with it lately but Seasons was my favorite. I love focusing on gardening and farming. Strangerville is fun though too small. I like the map from Pets but don't actually play with pets all that much. I like the map from Island Living and the jobs but also don't play terribly much with it. 

So far Island Living is probably my favourite. I'm really looking forward to Realm of Magic though! 

• 4 weeks later...

Heard about the leak but haven't followed up on it.  Did not get Realm of Magic either.  I figure, I've got enough on my plate as it is right now.  Still playing with seasons and building an underground mansion to expand my home.  Also, I actually enjoy the Laundry Day and the Spa packs.  I love Laundry as it brings an added element of realism, and Spa pack for the Yoga.  I don't do yoga myself but I love that my Sim can and that it gives her the ability to meditate (something I do actually do in my real life).  I thought I'd enjoy the bowling pack more but it's hard to keep a group bowling.  They get distracted so easily >_>

@Beocat I actually really like Realm of Magic. I have a shop that I sell my extra magic supplies and stuff. My little witch hut, lmao. 

I love Spa Day as well. My celebrity Sim goes to the spa to get away from the kids (she recently had her 2nd kid) and her job, lmao.